Chapter 6

"Bahi....bahi "Arham shouted while running in full speed towards Shahmeer .

"Wo......wo bhabhi" without letting him complete his sentence he went inside and saw his whole family in panic without looking towards anyone. He directly went to Rabia to comfort her.

"Kya hua yhan aur Mahi kahan hai"

(What happen here and where is Mahi )

"Bhai thodi der pela yahin thi pata nahi kahan chali gai" she replied in a scarred tone fully aware of her brother's anger.

(Bahi she was her few minutes ago I don't know were she went)

"Kya matlab maine tujhe kaha tha usa akala mat chodna" he replied trying to control his anger regretting his decision to leave her here.

(What do you I told you not to leave her alone)

"Bahi wo..."she tried to reply but got cut off by him.

"Ghar main dhonda"

(Did you search in the house)

"Ji bhai har jagah dekh liya hai"

(Yes bahi we have searched for her everywhere)

"Bahi terrace...."Arham said unshured about his statement.

Shahmeer and Saad give each other a look and both run towards the terrace with the whole family behind them.

"Mahiii"he shouted while looking at her who was standing at edge balancing herself ,hearing his voice she looked behind her whole face drenched in tears ,swollen and red eyes.

"Mahi mere paas aao"he said forwarding his hand towards her.

(Mahi come here)

"Magar bahi bula raha hain"she said while looking towards the other side.

(But bahi is calling me)

"Mahi idher ajao meri jan"he said while trying not to break down in front of her.

(Mahi please come here my love)

Without hearing his words she was about to look down when he said "don't look down please look

here in my eyes"

Directly looking into her eyes he took a step towards her without being noticed by her ,he took her hand in his and pulled her towards himself.

Taking her in his embrace her body became like a lifeless feather which was drawing in the deepest ocean.

Taking her in his arms he went towards his bed not before asking Saad to call the doctor.

__________________________________

After few hours:

"Doctor kaisi hai wo" he said anxiously.

(Doctor how is she)

"Abhi tu thek hai lakan agay ka kuch kah nahi sakta " she replied while sighing.

(Right now she is alright but i can't say anything for future)

"Mera mashwara hai kisi acha psychiatrist ka pas la jao usa" she advised while leaving.

(I advise you to take her to a good psychiatrist)

The hint of pain and misery didn't get unnoticed by his family while looking at her lifeless body from the window.

Not wanting to disturb him more, everyone went towards their respective rooms.

__________________________________

Midnight:

Everyone in the house was in their deep slumber after today's drama but for him sleep was the last thing he could get.

Fariha begum was going towards the kitchen when she saw the open door of her son's bedroom. She opened the door and saw him standing in front of the window looking directly towards the sky.

She Placed her hand on his shoulder to get his attention which startled him.

"Abhi tak soya nahi"

(You didn't slept yet)

"Nind nahi aa rahi" he replied without turning around.

( I can't sleep)

"Ab ap mujh se jhoot balain ga"

(Now you are going to lie to me)

"Nahi Ammi wo...."cutting him in between she asked.

(No Ammi......that's)

"Kya hua"

(What happen)

"Mujah dar lag raha hai Ammi" he replied while hugging her tightly.

(I am scared Ammi)

"Yhan ayeya" taking his hand in her she went towards the bad making him lay his head on her lap and crassing his hairs.

(Come here)

"Kuch nahi ho ga" she said assuring him.

(Nothing is going to happen)

"Par kaisa Ammi aj kuch ho jata tu" he said while shedding tears in his mother's lap .

(But how Ammi what if something could have happened today)

"Mujah aap par poora yakeen hai ap aisa kuch nahi hona deta" she said while gently pecking his forehead .

(I'm sure you won't have let that happen)

"Ab so jae rat bohat ho gye hai subha jaldi uthna hai " saying that she went out towards her bedroom .

(Now go to sleep it's too late .everyone has get up early)

__________________________________

Finally,

Please vote and comment for more.