Chapter 3

Murree (morning 8:00)

Everything was peaceful and calm due to the coldness of mountains except for one ..........

"Maira" and her constant whining and crying because she doesn't want to eat her breakfast shahmeer was forcefully trying to make her eat something before he went back but she was denying each and every thing .

" jaan kuch tu kha lain phir ap ko medicines bhi lani hain"

(Love please eat something after that you also have to take your medicines)

" par meer us ka bad ap wapis chala Jain gay aur main akali rah jao gi........ phir sa " she said while sobbing and whimpering like a little child who is complaining to her parents.

(But meer then you will leave me and I will be left alone......again)

"Jaan main ap ko chor ka kahein nahi jao ga" he said while swallowing a lump that was formed in his throat seeing her condition.

(Love I am not going to leave you anywhere)

"Promise"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Promise"

__________________________________

"Tu pagal tu nahi ho gya ghar walon ko kiya kha ga" Saad said while facepalming himself on the stupidity of his friend .

(Are you mad what are you going to tell your family)

"Main usa abhi ghar la kar nahi ja raha bus ik hi shahar main rah kar us ka kyal rakhna chahta hon" he replied while assuring his friend.

(I ma not going to take her home I just want us to be in the same city so that i can take care of her)

"tu ghar walon sa bat kab kare ga us ka bare main"Saad said in a worried tone.

(When are you going tell about her to your family)

"Bohat jald"

(Very soon)

__________________________________

Next day both began their journey to Karachi (shah villa) Maira was very excited because now she is going to spend her whole time with him without any barriers .

Shahmear went to Saad's house with maira.

Saad's home;

They went out of the car."kya ye aap ka ghar hai"she asked with her curious yet innocent eyes while looking at him.

(Is this your house)

"Nahi ye mera dost Saad ka ghar hai" he replied

( no this is my friend Saad's house)

"Hum yahan unse milna aaye hain"

(We are here to meet him)

"Nahi ap yhan un ki family ka sath rahan gi" he replied with the softest tone to convince her.

(No you are going to live here with his family)

For others he is the man who need everything immediately but with her he is the most patient human he clearly remembers how she used to ask her brother a lot of questions and how he never even shouted at her for once his trail of thoughts was broken by the sound of her sniffing after consoling and convincing her for thousands of times he went towards shah villa.

And was welcomed by the whole new problem for him to endure.

That's it for today .Please vote and comment 💜💜