Chapter 11

Next day he went to Saad's house to meet Maham to talk about her condition and further treatment.

The door was opened by Saad who let him inside fully aware of the reason behind his arrival .

"Maham study main hai tum ja ka bat karlu"

(Maham is in the study go talk to her there)

"Hmm" he just hummed in response.

"Ao betho"she said upon seeing him on the door.

(Come sit)

"ab kya karna hai aga" he said settling down while looking towards her.

(Now what we are going to do)

"Mujah lagta hai Ahmad..." cutting her in between he said.

( I think Ahmad)

" ye Ahmad kon hai"

(Who is Ahmad)

" tum nahi janta usa" she said confused.

( you don't know him)

He just nodded negatively in response.

"Mujah laga ye wohi hai Jis na ye sab kia hai kal bar bar wo us ka nam la rahi thi"

(I thought he was the same guy who did everything yesterday she was taking his name)

"Nahi us ka nam tu Ali tha aur sara sabot bhi us ka hi khilaf tha phir ....mujah kuch samaj nahi araha ho kya raha" he said irritatingly while holding his head.

( no his name was Ali and all the evidence were also against him...I don't know what is happening)

"Ye jo bhi ho raha us main is Ahmad ka koi hath zaror hai"

(I think Ahmad is related to all this)

"Sub kuch thek ho jaye ga bus tum Allah par yaqen rakho" she said looking towards him.

(Everything is going to be alright just have faith in Allah)

"Aur hain usa agli appointment main hospital mat lana "

(O and don't take her to hospital for next appointment)

"Tu phir.."he started talking but got cut by her.

(But..)

"Yhan la ana hospital main usa ajeb laga ga"

(Take her here she will feel weird in hospital)

"Thek hai phir main chalta hun Mahi ko ghar par chod kar aya hun tu .."

(Ok then I am going. I left Mahi at home alone so..)

"Acha thik hai jao bahana bana na ki zaroorat nahi" she said while pushing him out of the room .

(Ok go you don't have to make excuses)

He went towards his house thinking about Ahmad ,who he is and what connection he has with the whole situation.

He parked his car and went out towards the lawn which was at the back side of their house where he saw her hiding behind the tree and peeking. Without getting noticed by someone he went towards her and whispered in her ear.

"Kya kar rahi ho" his voice startled her making her turn towards him.

(What are you doing)

"Hum hide and seek khal raha hai aap chup karya wo hamain dhond lain ga" she said putting her finger on his lips and peeking to see if someone was coming.

(We are playing hide and seek please keep quiet they will find me)

He was in his bedroom looking at her who was sitting on the bed with an angry face not giving him any attention.