Chapter 10

Days went by and it was time for her first appointment with Doctor while entering the hospital she clinched into him trying to hide herself .

With a nervousness on her face she asked him.

"Hum phir se yahan kaun hai"

(Why are we here again)

"Kuch nahi ho ga main hoon na" he said, crassing her hairs.

(Nothing is going to happen I am here ok)

"aur yahan hum kisi se milne aaye hain"

(And we are here to meet someone)

"Kun"she asked with a curious face.

(Who)

"Dost"

(Friend)

"Dost "she tilted her head while looking towards him.

"Meer aap mera dost hain" she said confusingly looking at him.

(Meer are you my friend)

"Kyun kya hua nahi ho sakta "

(Why what happen I can't be)

"Bilkul hosakta hain magar Isra kahti hai ladkiyon ka dost ladka nahi hota "she said innocently looking at him.

(Yes you can but Isra says that girls don't makes boys their friend)

"Isra pagal hai us ki batain mat suna karo " he said, flicking her forehead.

(Isra is crazy don't listen to her)

"Ahhh ..main aapko nahi chodon gi"she said running behind him.

(Ahh..I am not going to leave you)

"Sir.....sir..sir doctor Maham is calling you."the nurse said while trying to make him aware of his surroundings.

"Oo I am sorry I just spaced out"

"It's ok sir please bring the patient inside "she said while walking away.

"Mahi Mahi, " he said, trying to wake her up, who was sleeping on his shoulder.

"Hmmm"she woke up looking at him.

"Ander Chalain "he said while getting up.

(Let's go inside)

"Meer wo injection tu nahi lagain gi na" she said while pulling his sleeve.

(Meer she is not going to inject me right)

"Nahi lagain gi hum bas yahi baat karain gai un sa ok" he said, reshoring her while taking her inside.

(No she is not we are just here to talk)

They entered the cabin being greeted by the Doctor.

"Asslam o aslikum" she said getting up from her seat.

"Walikum salam" he replied

"Mahi ye Dr Maham hain Saad ki bari behan"he said introducing her trying to ease her nervousness.

(Mahi she is doctor Maham Saad's elder sister)

She smiles in reply not trying to show her fear.

Settling down on the sofa Shahmeer started talking casually trying to show her that he was not here for her treatment. After a few min getting a hint from the doctor that it was time for him to leave.

"Oo main apna phone car main bhool gya mein le kar aata hun Mahi tub tak tum Maham ka sath betho" he said making an excuse while going outside.

(Oo I forgot my phone in the car. I'll bring it back. Until then, Mahi sit here with Maham)

Before she could process what had happened he was out of her sight.

Not caring about her surroundings she was just playing with the ruby cube which was previously placed in front of her on the table.

"Koi problem hai" Maham said carefully not trying to make her uncomfortable.

(Is there any problem)

"Nahi tu "she replied simply not even glancing at her for once.

(No)

"Kuch tu hai tumhara chahra par nazar ata hai tum mujah bata sakti hu"she said with a sincere smile.

(There is something it is literally showing on your face you can tell me)

"Unhon na bhi yahi kaha tha"she said, still looking in space.

(He also said the same thing)

"Kis na"

(Who)

"Ahmad bahi na"

(Ahmad bahi did)

"Kya hua tha" she asked softly, still curious about the incident.

(What had happened)

"Ahmad bahi Baba sa milna aye thay........ magar"she stopped in the middle remembering the painful memory of a little tear drop from her eye making her cheeks wet.

(Ahmad bahi was there to meet baba.....but)

"Magar"

"Baba jani kuch bol nahi raha thay ,Mama..... mama .....ki chadar laal ho gai thi wo ...maina bohat koshish ki unha bulana ki magar unhon na suna hi nahi ...................Ahmad bahi na jhot bola....unhon na..... jhot bola......main na unha andar ana diya....sub meri galti hai...sub meri galti...main na bahi ki bat nahi suni Hadi bahi ko meri wajah sa jot lagi wo...sub kuch meri wajah sa hua...." the only sound of her hiccups , sobs and continues chanting that it was her mistake was heard in that room.

(Baba jani was not saying anything ....mama....mama...her scarf was red she...I tried calling her but she didn't listen to me.....Ahmad bahi he lied .....he.....lied to me...I let him in...it was my mistake ...it was all my mistake....I didn't listened to bahi ....Hadi bahi got injured because of me....it all happened because of me...)

Maham was in utter shock seeing her in that condition she was blaming herself for the things she didn't even do .

"Mahi suno" she tried approaching her but she was not in the condition to listen to someone.

(Mahi listen)

"Sub meri galti....sub meri galti....."she said continually while digging her nails in her palm.

(Everything was my mistake...everything was my mistake..)

Meer who just entered the room got shocked seeing her condition without wasting any time he ran towards her and took her in his embrace.

"Kuch nahi hua sub thek main yhan hun" he said whispering to her while caressing her hairs.

(Nothing happened everything is alright I am here)

And like any other time she relaxed not just relaxed she fell unconscious. Taking her in his arms he looked towards Maham who instantly replied.

"Subha bat karain ga abhi isa ghar lakar jao"

(We will talk tomorrow from now take her home)

Not wasting any time he went out along with her in his arms secured protectively.

Walking through the corridor of the hospital he got many stares but he could care less when she is with him.

Settling her on the passenger seat buckling the seat belt around her securely.

A sigh left his mouth while putting his head on the steering wheel.

After a few mins he looked towards her tucking a strand hair behind her ear he said

"Kab tak sab theek ho ga" his painful voice was evidence of his misery. A little thing took her whole happiness along with his.

(How long it will take for everything to be alright)

__________________________________

This is it for today, please vote and comment to let me know about your opinion.