Chapter 4

Shah villa:

He rang the bell and the door was opened by his Romasa chachi his mother and aunt were sitting in the hall discussing something after greeting Romasa he went towards them but both ladies bombarded him with tons of questions.

Where were you?

Why are you late?

And many more he excused himself from them after a great struggle after entering his bedroom a big sigh left his mouth everything was normal just a year ago she was happy with her family and he doesn't have anything to hide anything from his family he clearly remembers how he used to spend his time with his friend and his family at least once a month after completing their college and how he met her for the first time.Her little innocent chit chat with her brother and how she was pampered by her whole family and how he fall in love with her at first sight. Thinking about all this he didn't even remember when he fell asleep.

__________________________________

Next morning :

Everyone was busy in preparation for mehndi that was going to happen tomorrow but shahmeer was in his room busy working on some files when Rabia came into his room to tell him that everyone is calling him in Hamad's room and how some serious discussion is happening their .After knocking the door he went inside.

"Ap na mujhe bulaya tha thya abbu" he asked while entering the room.

(You called me uncle)

"Aye bethya Shahmear ap sa ik zarori bat karni hai"

(Sit we have something important Shahmeer to discuss with you )

"Ji" he replied while glancing at the serious looking faces of all the elders sitting in the room.

(Yes)

"Beta apki ki pupho ap ka liya ik rishta la kar aye thi aur hum sab soch raha tha ab ap ko shadi kar lani chahiye ladki bhi achi hai" his mother said with a hint of hope in her voice.

(Son , your aunt has suggest a proposal for you and we were thinking you should get married now and the girl is also good)

"Nahi ammi main shadi nahi kar sakta"he said while replying bluntly without caring about anything .

(No mom I can't get married)

Everyone was shocked by his blunt remark but this time

They were determined to get him married.

"Kyun nahi kar sakta ab unse shadi "Fariha asked her only son .

(Why can't you marry her)

"I... just can't "

"Nahi aj apko apna inkar ki wajah batani hi ho gi "she said with stirn voice.

(No today you have to tell us about the reason of your denial)

Nobody was ready to let this topic go lightly after Fariha's outburst.

But his reply made them feel like the earth was slipping from under their feets.

" kun ka main kisi aur sa shadi kar chuka hun"

(Because I'm married to someone else)

This news fell like a bomb on the whole family. Everyone was looking at him with shocked expressions .Nobody spoke for a moment but a loud noise echoed through the thick walls of the room Kaizer slapped him in rage surprising everyone. Nobody in this house has ever talked to him with a loud voice and here he got a slap from his father .It did take him back for a moment but he was expecting that type of reaction before telling them it was now or never case he didn't want to lose that chance .

"Pata bhi hai tum kya kah raha ho"

(Do you even know what are you saying)

Kaizar was ready to slap him once again but Hamad stopped him by taking the lead to interrogate Shahmeer by himself.He went outside not being able to take this new information.

"Ye kab hua" Hamad asked with a surprisingly calm voice.

(When did it happen)

" 7 mahina pehla"

(7 month before)

"Itna waqt ho gya aur ap na hamain batana bhi zarori nahi samajha" Fariha said

( it's been so long and you didn't even consider it necessary to tell us)

"Sub kuch bohat jaldi hua ka waqt hi nahi mila .main ap ko bohat pehla batana chata tha magar himat hi nahi hui"

( everything happened so fast that I didn't get a chance. I was trying to tell you earlier, but I didn't have the courage to do so)

Just like every other time they again melted with his soft words it was his magic that nobody in the family could stay mad at him for long.

"kon hai wo aur kahan hai aur humein kab milwao ga us sa "

(Who is she and where is she and when will you let us meet her)

"Ji wo..."He was cut off by the ringing of his phone after receiving the call. He went out without answering any questions everyone was asking him about the news that he had broke on them a few minutes ago .

With the speed of light he reached Saad's house where he had left her just a day before.

Impatiently ringing the bell he went inside the house where he was greeted by Saad .

"Kya hua hai" he asked with the worry written all over his face .

(What happened)

"Subha jab Nimra usa breakfast dena gai tu wo room main nahi thi bohat dhondhna ka bad wo room ki cupboard sa mili aur doctor na kha hai shayad zyada der whan rahna ki wajah sa behosh ho gai " he explained him about the scenario that just happened a few hours ago.

(In the morning when Nimra went to her room to give her breakfast she was not there after searching for her for a long time we found her in the cupboard of the same room doctor said that may be she fainted because she stayed there for too long)

"Main ja kar dekhta hon"without saying anything further he went towards her room.

(i'll go and check)

Nimra went out of the room on seeing him .After closing the door he went towards the bed but seeing her tensed expression his heart ached .

without disturbing her he went towards the bed and sat while taking her hand in his crassing it slowly with his thumb and just like that the furrow on her face became invisible and she became relaxed by his touch. After spending an hour in the same position without any sign of her waking up he removed her hand from his and went towards the bathroom to freshen up. After a few minutes when he was about to open the door he heard a horrifying scream without thinking anything. He ran towards her with a thumping heart and saw her crying and screaming violently with shaking hands he took her in his embrace .

"Don't cry everything is okay I am here"he tried to console her but only one word came out of her mouth.

"Monster "

__________________________________

Please vote and comment to let me know about your reaction.