✨They Fight Bowers-Losers Club

✨Bill
why: henry started making fun of his stutter again
Who won: Bill was doing pretty good but Henry won regardless
after: All of the losers were gonna hang out at the quarry that day, and you were all waiting because Bill was really late, which was unusual because normally he's always the first person there. After you glanced at your watch for about the 500th time that day, Bill came walking up to y'all with a busted lip. You were all worried, but glad that he wasn't hurt too bad, and Eddie was able to fix him up/help him pretty quickly.

✨Beverly
why: Greta told Henry that she was making up rumors about him
Who won: Beverly, 100% 😳
After: You guys were walking together after school and Henry and his gang came strolling up. He grabbed her by the hair, and you were getting ready to fight for her but she winked at you, a signal to let her handle it. Henry threw her to the ground and let go, which was a good yet bad decision, because when she got up, she beat him for all he was worth. She walked out with just a few scratches here and there, but Henry came out with a black eye, a bloody nose, and a chunk of hair missing. Ouch.

✨Ben
why: Bowers started it
who won: Henry, but Ben tried his best to fight back
After: He was supposed to be meeting you outside of the library, but on the way to the library, you heard a super loud ruckus and a mix of shouting voices. You knew who it had to be, and you yelled at them to stop. You had a handful of pretty big and spiky rings on (not necessarily for fighting, just for wearing but it works out) which Henry noticed. They gang hesitated and left eventually. Ben had a bloody nose but luckily that was all.

✨Richie
Why: Richie made fun of all of the gang and Patrick overheard
who won: it was 50/50, Richie did pretty good but Henry and the rest of em got him good too
After: Mike had called you and told you that him and a few of the other losers (not all of them) had found Richie walking the streets to go back to his house. Henry had broken Richie's glasses, and Richie had a few scrapes but that was all really

✨Eddie
why: Henry stole his inhaler
who won: Eddie :)
After: He came to your house with a few bruises in random places, but otherwise In pretty good condition. Henry, on the other hand,  wasn't looking too hot. Don't mess with the spaghetto (lmao)

✨Stan
Why: Belch said something extremely rude about you and Stan wasn't having it
who won: it was kinda 50/50
After: Stan invited to you go to the park again with him, and when you got there, you noticed he had a black eye. It wasn't too awful, but it was noticeable. You asked him what happened, and at first he just brushed it off as being clumsy but then he told you the truth. You were happy that he felt the need to protect you and your reputation but you felt bad that he got hurt because of it.

✨Mike
why: Henry started it
who won: Henry, mostly
after: You missed Mike and decided to surprise him with a visit. When you got there, his grandfather told you he was resting right now but that you could still go in his room. You walked in, opening his door slowly so you wouldn't wake him. He was reading some book, and quickly looked up. When he noticed it was you, he beamed. You were very surprised to see that he had gashes and blood in a lot of places. You asked what happened and he told you. He said he doesn't like fighting back but that he tried getting away. you guys ended up cuddling.