🖤Them As South Park Characters- Bowers Gang

🖤Henry
-one of the 6th graders. They're mean, bully and tease the other kids, and go around in a group. They also threaten to beat up kids all the time.

🖤Victor
-Honestly, I don't know. Maybe Craig Tucker? Although Craig isn't as mean as the gang is. Oh well. Vic & Craig are both seen as either cold or emotionless, but that's just because they don't really express their emotions super often. They're very loyal, kinda sarcastic, and like being needed. Sometimes they get confused over what others need, but when they figure it out, they'll do whatever the person needs. They're super loyal and actually pretty sweet once you get to know them.

🖤Patrick
-Eric Cartman. Mean, manipulative, has bad advice and views on things, sometimes racist, sometimes sexist, only does things for his gain, and often just relentlessly bullies/teases Kyle just because he's Jewish, and the only Jewish kid in South Park. Cartman makes fun of minorities and overall is just a horrible person (to me at least).

🖤Belch
-Scott Tenorman. Kinda underrated, not many people know much about them, they're both kinda mean but not as mean as Cartman. They like teasing others, but never really go farther than that. They have one band that they really enjoy, and are just kinda  living their life honestly.