✨Them As Homestuck Characters-Losers

✨Bill
-Aradia Megido maybe?
-Both are adventurous, often shown serious but are actually really funny and sweet, somewhat energetic, brave, will do anything to protect their friends, sometimes a bit pessimistic but still so determined

✨Beverly
-Rose Lalonde
-Very smart, helpful, likes knowing the answer. Often serious but can be seen sometimes joking around and being silly. Creative, mysterious, and often times sarcastic. They make amazing friends and are very powerful and logical. They always have a solution.

✨Ben
-Tavros Nitram
-Both don't have much confidence, but act like they're confident anyways. Both are pretty timid, but amazing and wholesome friends. They try their best to keep everyone happy and to keep an optimistic outlook, even when things are horrible.

✨Richie
-John Egbert
-very goofy, optimistic, and determined. They don't always know the decision to make, but they always try to do what's right and have some fun in between. They're very brave, but don't seem to think so. They're very admirable and kind, and sometimes they freak out.

✨Eddie
-Karkat Vantas
-Kinda loud, sarcastic, always ranting about something. They're natural born leaders, and worry a lot about the decisions they make. They're also kinda insecure and tend to come off as a bit rude to some people. They always apologize for it though, at some point. They're amazing friends and super tough.

✨Stan
-Dave Strider
-They're super sarcastic, serious, and don't always tend to show a lot of emotion. They have their own way of doing things. They're very tough and logical and think that irony is funny. They make a lot of jokes and even if nobody understands the joke, they'll still make it. They're super strong and reliable, and always get the job done.

✨Mike
-Jade Harley
-Super creative and wholesome, but extremely intelligent. They always are very kind to others, but sometimes are a bit rude. They're pretty optimistic, and believe in the people that they love. Friends make them stronger, and they're super loyal, trustworthy, and kind. Also, Jade has a garden and Mike has a farm- so I mean, that's also somewhat the same I guess you could say