🖤You Pair Up For A Class Project

🦇Henry
-If I'm being honest, you end up doing most of the work.
-He has a few ideas for the project, and you use some and leave some.
-He just watches you do what you need to do for the project, and you guys talk while you're working.
-He doesn't do much because he thinks it's stupid, but sometimes you can get him to help.
-You guys make a pretty good grade

⛓Victor
-You guys strategize everything before you actually do the project
-You each talk about your own ideas and see if there's a way to combine them
-You equally do the work, and you never really argued
-There's a few days where he let you do all of the work, but for the most part, he helped.
-It actually turned out really good and you guys made a really high grade!!
-You guys are a pretty good pair, actually.

🔪Patrick
-You do all of the work. ALL of it.
-Like Henry, he just kinda watches you do the work.
-He has a few ideas, but you don't really use them because of,,,,safety reasons.
-You never argue much, except for that one time you got mad that he wasn't participating.
-You end up doing pretty well, and made a good grade for it surprisingly.

💣Belch
-You guys do it equally.
-he tried to help as much as he could, but he didn't always know what to do.
-You had a lot of ideas, and he came up with ways to make it better.
-He had a lot of good ideas, but he just didn't know how to convey them.
-You communicate very well and stuff, so there weren't any problems.
-You guys made a really high grade, and you were pretty proud of each other.