🖤They Accidentally Hit You/Fight/REQUEST

This was requested by the lovely Theaternerd_mia ! I hope you enjoy, and I'm sorry if it isn't exactly what you wanted!!

🦇Henry
-Who was mad: Him
-Why: He saw some guy he didn't know come up and kiss you on the cheek. He jumped to conclusions and thought you were cheating.
-What happened: When you went to the parking lot (where Belch's car was, and where Henry was waiting for the rest of the Gang), Henry immediately accused you of cheating. You tried to give him a hug and tell him what actually happened, he shoved you and you fell on your butt. Ouch. You quickly told him that it was just one of your best friends that kissed you on the cheek, and that he  just does that because that's how he shows affection. Henry felt pretty bad and helped you up. You were pretty mad, so you two didn't talk for a while, but the next day, everything was forgiven.

⛓Victor
-Who was mad: You
-Why: You had been playing around on his phone and found some texts between him and Patrick. Patrick had been making gross comments about you and Vic didn't tell him off or anything.
-What happened: You confronted him about it, and he felt bad. He told you he didn't say anything because he figured Patrick was just jealous, and he didn't want to start a fight with him. He apologized and promised that he'd tell Patrick to stop before something like that happens again.

🔪Patrick
-Who was mad: Him
-Why:  Your parents grounded you and he wasn't allowed over while you were. He wanted you to sneak him in but you said no, so he got mad.
-What happened: He threatened your parents but besides that, nothing really happened. He showed up at your house a few times because he figured you would change your mind about sneaking him in, but you never did.

💣Belch
-Who was mad: You
-Why: You were sitting on the hood of the car, and he thought it would be funny to start moving a little to scare you. He accidentally put his foot on the gas too fast and kind of lurched forward. You fell off and scraped your knee.
-What happened: You knew it was an accident, so you weren't too mad. He felt really bad though and wouldn't stop apologizing. He bought you ice cream as an apology present lmaooo