✨Them As Harry Potter characters- Losers

✨Bill
-Harry Potter. They're both leaders, both extremely determined and won't stop until they're satisfied with what they've done, they're loyal, sometimes have a short temper, and won't give up

✨Beverly
-Hermione Granger. She's extremely smart, very kind, but extremely tough and not someone to make an enemy of. They're both super determined, and once again, stand up for justice and equality for all.

✨Ben
-Neville Longbottom. They're both extremely loyal, very kind, and have a hard time standing up for themselves. They get braver as they go along, and grow stronger amongst the people they love. They both can be a tiny bit gullible, but very brave and someone super loyal who will always fight for what's right.

✨Richie
- Fred Weasley. They're both pranksters and find fun in a bit of mischief. They like to tease the people that they love, but all in good fun. They're extremely loyal, very funny, and super witty and charming. They make an amazing friend and will always care for you. They can also be serious and fight for what they need to.

✨Eddie
-George Weasley. Very funny, more motherly than Fred/Richie, worries more. Although they're both up for pranks and fun sometimes. They're super loyal, kind, a bit awkward, and pretty chill for the most part, although they do freak out sometimes. They stay brave most of the time, unless they are extremely afraid.

✨Stan
-Luna Lovegood. Found a bit strange, but that doesn't mean that they aren't perfectly amazing people. They're pretty quiet, a bit dreamy, and very mellow and kind. They both enjoy doing their own thing, and are unapologetically theirselves. They're both very tough, loyal, and kind. They make for an amazing, and very smart friend.

✨Mike
-Cedric Diggory. They're both very charming, nice, and a lot of people find it easy to love them! They're both very brave, love helping others, and enjoy being amongst others. They have a lot of people who support and love them, and they have a bunch of people that they love and support as well. But they are also very tough, and not someone to mess with, and you definitely wouldn't wanna mess with their friends.