[unlocked] breath of the sky ;;

THIS BREATHING TECHNIQUE WAS SOLELY CREATED BY NERO KORION AND BREATH OF TREES. THIS BREATHING STYLE WAS POSTED ON AMINO APPS. SO IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT THERE, VISIT THEIR PAGE.

i was supposed to create my own version but this one's better than mine, so, i decided to use their creation.

and now that i introduced one of the forms, here are the others you need to know! thank you so much for nero korion and breath of trees for posting their masterpiece. i did not remove nor added any breathing forms since this all made sense than what i have in mind. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

╔═══━━━─── ───━━━═══╗

-漫~*'¨ Breath Style ¨'*·~漫-

≫ ━━── Breath of The Sky──━━ ≪

This breath style is extremely focused on defending and countering an opponent's attacks using the practitioner's eyesight and speed to find and create openings. The breathing techniques are used to get past an opponent's defense and deliver a hard strike while maintaining the practitioner's own defense.

╌────═ ═────╌

-漫~*'¨ Breath Forms ¨'*·~漫-

The Breathing forms as mentioned before are designed to function around defense and counter-attacking. Based on the speed and eyesight of the practitioner, the form will provide either a better defensive-counter or offensive-counter. Along with being able to affect the wind flow around the landscape.

──═ ═──

-漫~*'¨ First Form ¨'*·~漫-

≫ ━━── 'Celestial Dome' ──━━ ≪

The practitioner holds their blade in a reverse grip as they begin to slash the area around them controlling the airflow creating an air barrier(can be broken easily) around the user and when broke will push the opponent backwards.

──═ ═──

-漫~*'¨ Second Form ¨'*·~漫-

≫ ━━── 'Tranquil Sky' ──━━ ≪

Moving at extreme speeds, the practitioner creates an afterimage of themselves appearing to move slowly as possible and leaving openings for their opponent but in reality they're using this form to catch opponents off guard or escaping dangerous situations

──═ ═──

-漫~*'¨ Third Form ¨'*·~漫-

≫ ━━── 'Skyscreamer' ──━━ ≪

Running at high speeds, the practitioner user their speed to pick up objects behind them. Jumping off the ground as the twist their body with blade in hand causing a tornado

──═ ═──

-漫~*'¨ Fourth Form ¨'*·~漫-