chapter fifteen ;;

warning: grammatical errors and profanities

(again, i'm not fluent in english so please bear with me. i did not proof read this. gomen xDt)

giddy — having a sensation of whirling and a tendency to fall or stagger; dizzy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

​​​​​​Midoriya Izuku doesn't understand how and why he's now sprinting towards the train station, sweat dripping down on his face, and a stomach grumbling to take a bite. Ever since he became a student, he has been proclaimed a diligent one. Always on time. But what happens today was beyond his reasoning. He couldn't sleep. He's been staying awake for the past one week with one person invading his mind.

[Last Name] [Name].

Ever since the villain attack, his mind always wander to your well-being. Every day, his anxiety increases as he awaits for your return, however, there was still no presence of you. Aizawa-sensei came back one day prior after the villain attack. He won't admit it to everyone but to your face that he was itching to question where were you sent. How were you? Are you doing fine? Did you... survive?

But the brief answer of his homeroom teacher about your condition made his heart calm, a little bit. He was basically on the edge most of the days that even his friends, Iida and Uraraka can see the indifference about him.

"Come on," he said to himself while eyeing at the train zooming towards his way.

When the door of the train opened up, he immediately went straight ahead and look for a possible spot where he could sit comfortably. Roaming his eyes around the train, he spotted a familiar white and pinknette girl sitting not far away from him.

His eyes widen at the realization, "[Name]-chan?" it went deaf to him how his tone was mixed with excitement and confusion as he absentmindedly walked towards where the girl was.

When he was in front of you, that's when it hit him. What is he doing?! Blood rush forward to his cheeks, feeling it heating up by the sudden awareness of the bubbly feeling he has.

What he did not notice is you, slowly opening your eyes while the freckled boy panicked inside. You groggily bolted your eyes, sensing that another presence is with you, you decided to look up.

Izuku felt your eyes on him and an immediate embarrassment rushes to his system, "[NAME]-CHAN IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" he said in defense, as if you're a police officer who caught him doing something illegal.

His eyes were moving in an exaggerated manner.

"Izu-kun?"

"YE-YES?!" he stuttered, positioning his body in a straight stance as if he just saw his chief-in-command.

"Hi," you greeted him with a smile and Izuku swore, he felt butterflies—no, the entire zoo rampaging in his stomach as you shone him your smile.

"He-Hello, [Name]-chan!" he greets back, more enthusiastically than your greeting. He felt a sweat drop on his forehead.

You patted the side of the unoccupied seat next to you, "Come, sit here. Don't just stand there."

Indeed, the young lad was surprised with your intent that he pointed to himself just to make sure you were talking to him. You rolled your eyes in a joking manner and nodded your head. Midoriya was trembling as he approached the seat next to you. He doesn't understand why, but the important part to him was seeing you well and alive.