chapter four ;;

warning: KNY MANGA SPOILERS! MANGA SPOILERS. SPOILERS OF KNY.

(again, i'm not fluent in english so please bear with me. did not proof read this. gomen xDt)

this is just a filler chapter, i think???? lol

family — is loving and supporting one another even when it's not easy to do so. It's being the best person you could be so that you may inspire your love ones. family is unrelenting, it's secure and reliable.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Why are you just staring at it?"

Your fully-focused attention turned to a voice familiar to you. You eyed at the person with pale complexion and bright lavender purple eyes. His short dull green to black hair is still neatly combed just the way it was styled during his early years and he is still wearing his button-up shirt along with his white kimono.

Once again, you gazed at the three envelopes placed on your table. A sigh escaped your lips.

"Do I really have to join U.A. High School, Yushiro?" you grumbled underneath your breath

The young male, Yushiro, could only scoffed at your statement, "Is it my fault you were caught by the so-called-pro-hero Eraserhead using your nichirin blade illegally?" He replied to you.

You groaned at the sudden mention of that particular memory you had with the pro-hero. In your defense, what you did was not done with your quirk. You were just using it because you saw a girl being sexually assaulted while you were walking down the street, trying to reach your home. However, due to your kindness, you halt your steps and decided to step it.

Then after saving the girl and receiving a gratitude from her, you felt a binding cloth stopping you from fleeing and that's where you were questioned by the pro-hero with your action. He was watching you save and protect the girl from being assaulted, although you did a good deed, your clothes could say otherwise.

I mean, who would leisurely stroll in the middle of the night with a cloak covering yourself from head-to-toe and a kitsune mask shielding your features, well, that person was you though.

After berating himself whether he would take you into questioning with the help of his comrade which is a police officer, Eraserhead or Aizawa Shota, decided to give you a warning that if ever he sees you again using your katana, he would take you to the police for illegally owning a blade. However, before he could leave you told him that the government approved your blade and you cannot even use your quirk because immortality won't do anything.

But he only left you dumbfounded as he shrugged you off.

Nevertheless, it seems as though fate was playing with the two of you when you stepped in a situation that was in between of life and death. Aizawa was fending off the villains he had to battle while waiting for the backup squad to arrive, but momentarily, the fight was draining his energy and his quirk usage.

And that's were you stepped in and helped him capture the villains. It was an understatement if he ever said that he wasn't impressed with your skills. You were swiftly moving your body, did not even give a two damn seconds with the villains plea as you immobile them with your nichirin blade. You were speedy with your momentum that even the pro-hero could not see you with his naked eyes.

One second you were beside him and then before he could blink, you already immobilized the villains despite having them having a death sentence quirk.