chapter eight ;;

warning: grammatical errors, profanities, and fight scenes.

(again, i'm not fluent in english so please bear with me. i'm not that good with battle scenes so,,, please spare and bear with me.

i did not proof read this. gomen xDt)

motivation — is the experience of desire or aversion (you want something, or want to avoid or escape something). as such, motivation has both an objective aspect (a goal or thing you aspire to) and an internal or subjective aspect (it is you that wants the thing or wants it to go away).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

That one particular question that came out from you made Katsuki's blood boil. You could feel his remorseless aura radiating his whole persona as the two of you made its way out of the tunnel. The ash blond couldn't comprehend what the hell happened earlier with his fight with his former childhood friend, and now that you picked his name on the ballot box, it all made sense to him now.

You, out of all people, saw through him.

You saw his pride shattered right in front of him as Deku was announced as a winner and he hated it. He loathe how you came up with this, giving him a chance to prove himself where in fact, he already done it.

He hates the idea that you are now looking down on him.

Bakugou clenched his fist, not minding how a faint sound of his quirk is booming out from his hands. He stop midway of the tunnel as his crimson eyes that speaks venom glance back at you.

"I don't need your pity." the threatening words abruptly made you stop moving.

You titled your head, is this what he has been thinking?

Shrugging off your shoulder, you made your way past him, "I don't do pity." replied by you in a matter-of-fact tone before moving ahead towards the end of the tunnel where the light is waiting for you.

Both of you stood in front of the familiar building where the activity is held. Your eyes followed the height of the building as you scanned it using your superhuman eyesight. You saw on the fifth floor the rocket paper mache and the surrounding was empty as it is.

"Young [Name], I will be giving you a three minutes head start before we begin." you heard All Might spoke in your earpiece and you gave a thumbs up on the camera that was following you, indicating that you heard his instruction.

You viewed the person besides on your left, you can sense the hitching breath of Bakugou making its way on your ears. You took a deep breath before slapping his back lightly.

And to say that Bakugou scowl at your action, "Don't hold back." you exclaimed.

"As if I don't know that you immortal bitch." that's what he commented before you left him on the front door as you made your way inside.

You see some of the robots following your action as you walk down the hallway. As much as you want to leisurely stride inside the building, you have a battle to start and finish. With a swift movement of your feet, you immediately dash towards the floor where the paper mache is residing.

It took you seconds to find it. Momentarily, you step forward towards the rocket and sat down in front of it. Fiddling the hem of your haori, you wait for the signal from All Might to start.

Soon, you heard the beeping sound coming from outside as All Might announced to start the battle.

The deep, hollow sound of Bakugou's explosion resonated throughout the building as you just casually sat in your indian sitting position.