chapter nine ;;

warning: grammatical errors and profanity (cause bakugou xDt)

(again, i'm not fluent in english so please bear with me. i did not proof read this. gomen xDt)

disturbance — a noisy commotion that causes a hubbub or interruption. It can also be a worried mental state.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

You lean your back on the pavement of the house you're currently standing. Hands on your pocket, mask covering your face, and your teeth grinding against your lower lip as the sunlight from the new day has arrive and now illuminating above you. You did not understand what's gotten into you but the second you heard the announcer from the station called out 'Shizuoka', you immediately walked away from the train.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" an annoyed voice came into your ears.

You glance at the now grumpy Bakugou Katsuki in your view. Your fingers directly pointed at him, "Waiting for you."

This cause a confused expression from his face but it didn't last long, "How the fuck do you know my address, you stalker immortal bitch?!"

You could only roll your eyes beneath your mask, "I sent you gifts, dumbass."

An irk mark was plastered on his forehead and he pointed at you, "Who said I need your goddamn gifts?!" he started walking away from you.

You just stood there, tilting your head. You wondered how it was riling him up when you see the latest gift you have given him, the grenade keychain, is dangling on his bag. This thought cause you to smile and just shake your head, shrugging off the negative comment froom him.

"Hey, wait up!" you called out to him as you leap your way to catch up to Katsuki.

Feeling your presence behind him, he groan out loud. His hands were tucked away on his pockets as his body was in a slump position. Typical Bakugou, you may add.

You stood beside him as silence engulfed the both of you. The chirping sound coming from the bird flying above the sky, made you calm. White soft cloud dabbed the purplish blue sky as the sun channeled rapturously, giving occasion to feel qualms about a brilliant gleam the earth. A light gust of wind made your skirt dance along with it.

'The sky is really mesmerizing to see,' you thought to yourself. Just like how you loved it before.

Beside you, Bakugou discreetly took a glance on you. Your slender fingers reaching up as you try to catch the radiance of the sun was a sight to see. Even under the cover of your mask, the glowing hues of your eyes seems to get along with the rays. He couldn't help but to feel a giddy feeling in his chest as he unknowingly stared at you.

"I'm sorry for yesterday..." you voice trailed.

He frowns, well, you just had to ruin the moment, huh? Wait, what moment? HA?

He led his head onward, letting out a hiss sound from his lips. You were both having a calm morning and you just had to interrupt it with the sudden mention of the duel that happened yesterday.

He slept on the other side of the bed and wasn't having any shits from yesterday, but your sudden appearance just decided to dissolve the frustration he had until now, yet, of course, being him, he won't admit it to your face. He just don't get how the fuck is he calm as of now.

"Fuck off," Bakugou snarled.

You stop in mid-way as you reached to your pocket. Bakugou saw this and halted his pace. A strike upward of his eyebrow was evident in his face as you extended your hand with a delicacy on top of it.