meeting the other two

🧡 MC's pov
The next day I decided to tell swift and Rebel about the girls! "Sup bro's" I say tiredly. "Mornin bro" swift says. I sit down to eat, "oh yeah something happened yesterday!" I said. Swift and Rebel looked at me with an eyebrow raised. Swift turned to Ghost, "did something happen?" He asked. Ghost shrugged and nodded a little. "Okay so basically we were on the roofs and I saw a purple and pink wolf!" I say. Rebel and Swift look at each other and back at me. "Okay so I went to pet the wolf because it looked fluffy. Then it jolted up and scared me and I fell off the roof!" I say. Their eyes widened, I continue "I would've died but the wolf jumped off the roof after me and caught me! Then a cat came out and we were gonna attack it until the wolf sat in front of it and it was her friend! Then the wolf sniffed our feet which Ghost didn't really like, but then the cat turned into a human!". They both look at Ghost for reassurance that this actually happened. Ghost nodded then I talked again, "okay then we went to their place and I played videogames with the cat girl named Saylor! The wolf didn't change into. A human but Saylor said she could and her name was Illinois. And their house was so cool!" I said. Swift smirked slightly, "okay how about you show us where they live and we can meet them" swift says. Ghost nods and Rebel rolls his eyes in disapproval. "Okay!" I say.
When it was night time me and my bros went to the girl's house. When we got there I knocked on the door.

💜 Illinois's pov
I heard the door get knocked on and Saylor didn't move. I sigh and get up. I look through the peephole and see, four turtles?! "B*tch yo friends brought friends" I say to Saylor. She raises a brow and looks through the peephole. "Oh... uh, okay" she says. I go to my room after locking the armory and I lock myself in my room. I hear the door open and I go to my bathroom to take a shower.

💙 Saylor's pov
I was confused by what Illi said but when I looked through the peephole I saw MC, ghost, and two other turtles. One of them was actually really hot. After I hear Illi's door close and lock, Which only took about two seconds, I opened the door. "Uh, hi?" I say in confusion. "Hey toots~" the hot one said and I just raised a brow and smiled a little. The red dressed one grunted, I don't think he wants to be here. "Hey! We brought our brothers! Where's Illinois?" MC asked. I let them in,"I think she went to her room why?" I say. MC shrugs, "I just wanted my bros to meet her" he says, "does she not like me still?". I locked the front door, "it's not that she doesn't like but I don't think she's mad" I say MC smiles and nods. The red one said, "what did you do MC?". MC nervously says, "uh, almost went into her armory without asking...". The three turtles roll their eyes at MC. "Yeah, I once had a concussion from going in there without asking" I say. "What?" The cute blue dressed one asked. "Oh I went in there and she ended up breaking a plate over my head... But I'm alive so we're cool" I say smiling. The two new turtle just blink. The red one then asks, "so are you younger?". "Nope" I say and they all look even more confused. "So your younger sister broke a plate over your head and gave you a concussion for not asking?!" The blue dressed one asked. I nodded, "exactly. Eh, it doesn't matter though. Maybe I can convince her to talk to you guys, or come out of her room in a bit but I'm Saylor!" I say. "Rebel" the red angry one says. "You can call me Swift toots~" the cute one said. I smiled, I probably blushed a little but we don't talk about that XD. We all sat down, "so you can turn into a cat?" Swift asked. "Technically a lynx but yes" I say. "Ooh, show them!" MC said excitedly. I turn into a lynx with my glowing blue eyes and glowing blue claws. "Woahhhh" swift says. I turn back, "yeah Illi can turn into a wolf" I say sitting back down in a chair. They nod and we talk for a while.
After about an hour and a half rebel says, "so is your sister coming out or no?". "oh, uh, I dunno I'll ask" I say running up the stairs leaving them in the living room. I knock on Illi's door and she answers by opening the door the tiniest crack. "What?" She says. "The guys wanna meet you" I say. She rolls her eyes and huff, "course they do! No one can leave me alone can they now?" Illi says. She turn into a wolf and follows me downstairs. When Rebel and Swift saw a giant colorful wolf by me they both said, "woahhhhhhhhh". I smiled and said, "this is Illinois!". Swift then asked, "can't she turn human?" And Illi grunts in annoyance.

💜 Ghost's pov
Swift asks if Illinois can turn into human and honestly I wanna know what she looks like to. Illinois grunts annoyed. MC says, "come on pleeeeaassseeeee???". I roll my eyes at him and Illinois sighs. Then she turns into a human girl. Okay I don't usually like people but she was adorable. She was so pretty and cute, I literally had to hide my blush in my jacket. Her hands were covers by her giant jacket. Her hair was short and puffy and cute. She looked so shy and nervous like we were all gonna insult her or something. I don't know who made her feel like we were gonna insult her but I will kill them. She sat down on the stairs while me and my brothers sat in the couch. Honestly it . Made me feel kind of rude making her sit on the stairs. She sat with her head down nervously and we all talked, well, I listened to everybody talk besides Illinois.

💙 Swift's pov
Okay, well I usually flirt with many girls, but Saylor was actually really hot! Okay here outfit just mad her hotter, like damn. When her sister came down she was really pretty colors as a wolf. I wasn't really expecting her to be so shy though. I kinda felt bad that Rebel made her come down. Illinois and Ghost didn't talk at all they just listened and nodded occasionally. After a while we had to leave. We all got home.
"Okay Saylor is hot" I say with a smirk and my brothers groan and Rebel hits me. "Ow!" I say. I noticed ghost seemed off right now but I didn't ask about it since I don't like being injured. I feel asleep that night with Saylor on my mind.

........................................................................
┻━┻ ヘ╰( •̀ε•́ ╰)