Finding a lost friend

A/N at this point swift and Saylor are dating now and obviously Illinois and Ghost are also. Illinois and ghost have been dating for about two months now.

💙 Saylor's pov
         The guys were currently over at our house. Rebel and MC were playing videogames again on our tv in the living room. Ghost was with Illinois in the armory of course, and Swift was sitting on the couch with me sitting in hiss lap. We were both watching the videogames.
       After about a half an hour of the guys being here there is a knock at the door. The three look at me but I just blink. I get up and look through the peep hole and see some dude with wolf looking ears. I raised a brow and slowly open the door a crack. "Hello?" I say confused. "Could I come in for a minute I got a bit of a problem right now" I hear the voice whisper as he looks around nervously. "Uhh, I mean what ever" I say opening the door so he can come in. I runs in and shuts the door behind him leaning on it. The three guys are all looking at the dude glaring at him. Swift walks over and pulls me back hugging me protectively from behind. The dude I let in takes off his hood. I gasp, "oh my God Seb?" I whisper shocked. His ears twitch and he says, "huh?". He looks up (he  was sitting on the floor XP) and his eyes widen slightly before he smiles. "Saylor?!" He says smiling his wolf tail wagging behind him. I step out of Swift's grip and hug Seb. I could tell swift was probably glaring holes into Seb's head right now. The other two were watching confused. I let go and Swift pulls me back into another hug glaring at Seb. I giggle, oh my gosh! Illi is gonna be so happy! "How did you get here?" I ask, "oh yeah and guys this is Seb, he's Illi's friend from. Uhh, a longgg time ago! Seb this is Swift, Rebel and MC" I say smiling. Seb smiles, "oh uhh, funny story hehe, so basically I punched this cop because he was trying to arrest for no good reason then I ran off and saw this place and figured that it would be okay to try to hide here and since the sirens already passed I'm good!" Seb says with a big sheepish smile. I laugh slightly, "wow, you are insane... Uh I guess Illi would want to see you after well, uhhhh. What 10 years? So she's in her armory worth ghost!" I say. Seb smiles and his tail is still wagging behind him butt slightly more now. I turn my body, and also Swift's who is attached to me XD, to face the stair and I point to the door at the end. "She's in there, just go knock!" I say. Seb excitedly nods his head and smiles, I smile and he quickly goes upstairs. I turn and walk with Swift back to the couch. Revel and MC start their game again and Swift pulls me back into his lap as we watch and I giggle at him.

💜 Illinois's pov
        I was in my armory with ghost working on my pistols. Well, ghost sat in my chair and sat me on his lap and hugged me. He hasn't let go since I started about thirty six minutes ago. I smiled and worked on my gun. After a while I heard an knock on the door that made me jump slightly and Ghost's head whipped towards the door. I got up with Ghost not wanting to let me go but he did. I opened the door like usual, a tiny crack, and my eyes widened at who it was.

💜 Ghost's pov
        I reluctantly let Illinois go, I didn't want to but someone knocked so whatever. When she opened the door though it wasn't the usual person on the other side of the door talking while Illinois nodded. No, she gasped and opened the door. I saw a wolf, mutant, boy, dude, and I was confused. Then she just jumped into his arms and hugged him?! Okay now I was angry, I glared at him. I was literally watching my shy, quiet, timid, girlfriend hug this random guy. I quietly stood up and walked around and leaned on her desk. I watched them just hug for a minute or so. It was weird.
  After a while they let go and she was, crying? What? I don't think I've ever been so confused in my whole life. She wiped her eyes on her sleeves and I walked over and tapped her shoulder. She looked at me and quietly said, "oh, uh, Bashi this is Ghost. Ghost this is Sebastian. Bashi was my best friend before I had to leave with Saylor because of our parents. So I haven't seen him in like ten years, and I thought I would never see him again...". Okay, now I kind of understand, I think. So basically she lost her best friend for ten years and now he shows up? Okay, that's weird. Then she turned to, Sebastian, and said, "and ghost is my boyfriend". I smiled a little behind my jacket and Sebastian smiled more. So I guess I don't have to be jealous, maybe. I hugged Illinois from behind laying my head on her head.

🧡 Bashi's pov
       Okay, this is great! I punched a cop and now I found my best friend! And my best friend has a boyfriend! She was always so shy so this is awesome and I am super happy right now! Clueless, but happy! Ghost pulled her into a hug and layer his head on hers. Heh, I am part wolf, I can clearly tell he wants to make it obvious that she's his. Okay, I am kind of weird but... I totally ship this! Yes, I said it to y'all, I ship it! So cute! But I do have a girlfriend! Her name is Ace! She is also a mutant! I love her and she loves me, ghost loves Illi and Illi loves ghost, I finally found my best friend. All is well!!!
   We talked for a while and by the looks of it ghost was pretty shocked about all the talking from Illi. I know she isn't much of a talking person and the doesn't even really know me. After a few hours Ghost and the other turtles have to leave, but not before ghost and Swift shoot me a glare. Heh, so is swift dating Saylor? Or just overprotective of the girls? Well, might as well find out right? I walk downstairs, "hey Saylor I have a question" I say. "Kay" she says turning to me smiling. "Uh, are you dating that swift guy?" I ask. She. Blushes and I smirk. "Uh, I mean, yes" she says blushing. I smile more, "ah, just wondering why he glared at me like that! Imma go back to Illi" I say. She gives a confused look, "ghost didn't kill you?" Saylor asks. I shake my head, "nope, besides he doesn't know but I have a girlfriend already!" I say. She looks shocked, "wow, cool" she says. I playfully roll my eyes and smile, she smiles back and I run back upstairs to Illi. I knock and she opens the door and lets me in. She sits down and I do to. "I wanted to know if you wanna meet my girlfriend!" I say. "Omigosh you have a girlfriend?!" She squeals out. I chuckle, "yep! Her name is Ace!" I say smiling. Illi smiles to and says, "I guess maybe...".

💜 Ghost's pov
       After we left I didn't want to leave Illi with that guy since I don't really trust him yet. My brothers went to sleep and I snuck out. I drove to Illi's house and pulled myself up to the small window in her armory that she leaves open usually for cool air. I hear Illi and that Sebastian dude talking. "Omigosh you have a girlfriend?!" I hear Illi say. I smirk at how cute she is. "Yep! Her name is Ace!" Sebastian says. Okay so he does have a girlfriend, good. "I guess maybe but can you bring her here so ghost can be there to? He makes me more comfortable meeting people" Illi says. I actually full smiled there for a minute, I make her feel comfortable? That makes me really happy that I make her feel more comfortable, I usually just intimidate people and make them uncomfortable so this is new. I mean I do want to make her feel comfortable obviously, she is my girlfriend. So now I'm meeting another person? I mean, if she's only comfortable if I'm they I guess it wouldn't kill me right? Maybe...

..............….......................................................
T

he chapter photo is Bashi btw
XP

..............….......................................................
┻━┻ ヘ╰( •̀ε•́ ╰)