visit

💙 Saylor's pov
          I was chilling on the couch messing around on my phone while the tv played in the background. Illi and I have known the guys for about fourteen days now. She is always so scared that everyone will judge her.  She is always nervous about how she looks even though she is so pretty! She is so. Shy and I guess she has been so much quieter ever since the day we ran away. I think it all has something to do with Sebastian. He was here best friends and they would always hang out, but after we left we haven't seen him again. Ever since that day she just got so quiet and she is less energetic. She keeps to herself a lot.
   Another problem with that was how when we went to school Seb(Sebastian, only Illi has ever called him Bashi) was the only one who talked to her and wanted to be friends. The bullies of the school we went to spread rumors about Illi so people didn't talk to her. After Seb and her became friends she and him did everything together and he helped her be more social. So with the day we left him we also left behind her whole ability to be social. Seb was like the key to the whole socialization thing.
    Okay so besides all that sad stuff Swift is really amazing. Like he is hot, and pretty nice, and strong, and hot. I mean he does flirt with tons of girls but everytime I heard him flirt with others it seemed different. Like he didn't sound like he meant it where as if he says it to me I can hear the emotions running through him. Maybe it's just my imagination. I can't get my stupid little hopes up. Anyways the guys are coming over today! I run upstairs and knock on Illi's armory where she was at the moment. She does her usual thing of opening the door the smallest bit and peeking through so you could see her dark eyes. "Hmm?" She hummed. "Oh, uh the guys are coming over soon and I wanted to let you know!" I say. I swear I saw a faint smirk on her face when she nodded and shut the door but I don't know. Honestly Ghost seems a lot like her. It's kind of creepy honestly how similar they are. They're both quiet, keeps to their self's, has weird obsessions with guns, trigger happy, dark, mysterious, intimidating, well actually Illi isn't intimidating unless she wants to be but what ever they both can intimidate! Occasionally I've seen Ghost go up to her armory and she actually let him in! Like, woah! We barely know these guys! Thought Illi has always had been able to sense if she can trust someone she usually doesn't trust them immediately though! But y'know what? I'm just happy she isn't hiding away! Y'know, two mysterious, quiet, intimidating people chilling with bunches of guns! Nothing to worry about there am I right?! Haha, yes okay. It is a little creepy but she must really trust him so I'm cool with it. If she can really trust someone like that they are practically already family to me! Okay, so my chance of Swift liking me back? Not good, at least in my head they aren't. *Ding* I hear the doorbell ring! I answer the door to see it for friends there. MC energetically say hi and I smile and say hi back while they come in. MC and Rebel play videogames on our tv and Swift watches. I tell them I heading to my room and they nod. On my way up I pass Illi's door and knock a code so she knows ghost is coming up to. Once I make it in my room next to the armory. Basically her armory is straight across from the stairs, my room is to the left, and her bedroom is to the right. When I close my door I hear her knock thank you through the wall between the armory and my room. We both learned morse code so we can communicate without others knowing what we are saying.

💜 Illinois's pov
        I don't know why but I feel something weird whenever I'm with or even near Ghost. It's something I've never really felt before. He likes to chill with me in my armory. The armory is soundproof, you can only hear knocking through the walls. Saylor told me Ghost was coming up and I didn't realize I smiled a little. When I noticed I stopped and went back to my normal, shy face. I heard light taps on my door signalling to me that Ghost was knocking. I smirk a little for a second before rushing over to get the door. I open the door and he is standing there with his arms crossed and his hands in his pockets. I stepped aside to let him in and I swear I saw him smile a little. Honestly he doesn't seem like the most talkative person, er, turtle, mutant? Uh, he doesn't seem talkative. But he does talk to me a little bit and it honestly isn't to awkward. He usually seems like he's making sure I'm not uncomfortable. I wish I had Bashi to talk to, maybe I would be able to tell him how I'm feeling about Ghost. But I have to face reality, he isn't coming back. I don't know where he is but I hope he's okay. Ghost and I talk a little and I even figured out that I have one of the pieces for a gun he needs. I have multiple of the pieces so I gave him one and I swear he actually smiled.

💜 Ghost's pov
      Okay, so every time me and my brothers came over here I went to Illinois armory. She actually let's me in and I try to make sure it's not awkward or anything. I guess we are both quiet people so it isn't hard to sit in silence. Apparently she had a piece I needed for a gun and she literally gave it to me. Like that piece was really expensive and hard to find yet she gave me it because she had a few more. Okay, I might not show my emotions a lot, or at all. But I was actually really happy, maybe I should just tell her already. I really like her, oh maybe I should ask her sister. Would that be weird? Probably. Would it work? Also probably, and that's what matters right?
     After a few hours me and my brothers had to leave. I didn't want to but I could figure out a way to ask her out.