sister talk & ???

💜 Illinois's pov
       Okay I can't handle this. I have to tell someone, but my sister is the only one to tell. I walk to her room where she is gaming. I knock on the door, "it's unlocked" she shouts. I open the door and walk in, I sit on her bed and she takes off her headphones and spins in her gaming chair to face me. "You need something? You seem, different" she says. My face gets slightly red but luckily the room is dark besides the colorful lights round the computer and desk and under the bed. So I doubt she could see the blush, I don't know what to say! "Yeah, sooooo... I don't know how to say this but..." I trail off. She just blinks and then gasps, I raise a brow. Saylor smiles big, "is this about a crushhhhhh?!" She asks in a sing song voice. My face goes more red, I nod barely and she squeals loudly. My wolf ears fold back at the loud noice and I wince. She realizes and apologizes for that before letting me continue. "Uh, I don't know what to do... I liked ghost but I doubt he would like me..." I say. Saylor rolls her eyes, "girl what's not to like about you?" She says. I know she's not trying to make things harder but my brain decided to immediately pick out to many flaws about myself. "I'm shy, my hair doesn't smell good, I don't really talk, I'm ugly-" I say but she cuts me off. "Woah, woah, woah, hold up... Ugly? Please! Hon your prettier than most girls in the world and your shampoo literally smells like chocolate! Stop doubting yourself! You are an amazing girl and if he can't see it then he can just fall to his doom!!!" Saylor exclaims making weird hand motions with her words. I smile, yes, I smiled. She gasps and I immediately become self conscious of my smile. "Omg! Your smile is sooooo cute!!!! You should smile at him! That would totally work!!!" Saylor squeals out. I blush more my face probably looking like a whole tomato by now. Does she mean all that? Am I to self conscious? Would that make Ghost not like me?! My self consciousness?! Oh. My. God. I. Am. Losing. My. Mind. I take a deep breath. "Okay are they coming over today?" I ask. "Girl they practically live here! If they don't imma be concerned" Saylor says and I giggled a little. Honestly I laugh and giggle in front of Saylor pretty often. After we talk a bit more I thank her and walk to my room. I take a quick shower and dry my hair. I actually like my hair, it's so poofy, and curly, and fluffy. I get dressed and pull a piece of my hair straight down to my nose and smell it. Yep, Saylor was definitely right, very chocolatey. The smell of chocolate is actually very soothing to me so that'll help. I brush my hair and look in the mirror. I dry and brush my fluffy tail and ears. I look myself in the mirror, "chill out... Stay calm... It'll be okay..." I tell myself. No, I'm actually not crazy. It just helps me calm down. I reassure myself and it makes me feel better about the situation. I take out my phone and check the time, right, 9:45 pm. They will be here around 11:00 I think. So around an hour and at minutes. I put my headphones on and play some music before getting to work on a rifle. Working on my guns calms me down also. Yes, it is a little weird, working calms me down, but I am weird so whatever. I listen to Billie Eilish songs because they are my favorite songs.
   After about fifty minutes I stop working on my guns and go downstairs to get a snack since, well, I'm kinda hungry. I grab a few crackers and juice. I sit in the kitchen drawing and snacking. After a while I am so into my work I tune out from the real world. I'm drawing this. ↓↓↓

 ↓↓↓