Prologue

People are not meant to be in cages. It does things to them.The only thing that is exhausting than being depressed is pretending you are not.

Once upon a time in a remote part of the countryside. There once a happy couple living on that area. His wife would be baring their first born children,so he decided to build a mansion.People complimented its beautiful architectural design.

His wife gave birth to a twins. They are both gifted with beautiful faces but there are distinct differences between them. One of the twins are stronger than the other. As both of the twins grow, the weak one got neglected by both of the parents and the other one is showered by love.

One day the mother approached the weaker twin and hugged her tight. She just had a really bad nightmare. That was the first time she felt her mother's warmth but sadly it didn't last long. Her mother promised her that monster weren't real but her mother didn't know that father was a monster.

There used to be the four of them but now she is all alone. She will never forget how she became an only child to orphan. She is still haunted by the memories of the past which she badly wants to get rid of. The constant nightmare creeps the hell out of her.

She hated those moments after she is done crying she will sit in the corner of the bed emotionless and it get worse at night everytime she is alone. Two decades has passed and she did a great job in making people leave her until this someone dared her to break her walls.

------
Your votes and comments are highly appreciated.Thank youuuu.

eveninglory.