Chapter 1

As soon as Atticus recieved a phone call, his older brother throw tantrums again in their school, he immediately ride in the bus to fetch him. He wondered what triggered Damien to give his teachers a hard time. 

Atticus Sandoval's brother suffer from autism. When their parents died he took good care his brother that has mental incapacity. He remembered the promise that he had made to his mother before she died.

His mother is laying on hospital bed. He barely go to school since he wanted to be with his sick mother  at that time. Also, it was his birthday and he thought no one remembered about it. His brother cuddled beside her mother and saw how happy her mother was.

"Atticus"  his mother mumbled.

He reached her mother's hand. He tried to stay strong not only for himself but also for his mother and older brother. Both of them looked at his autistic brother who is busy sketching in its pad.

"Happy birthday." she whispered.

His mother hugged him tight.  Tears gushed on her face which made him burst into tears. He felt his mother pale lips on his forehead. 

" Just promise me that you will take care of your brother, okay?" she sobbed.

Atticus picked up the cake downstairs that he bought before he went to his mother but when he did go back to his mother's room the heart monitor chimed in its final tune.Come to the end point  there was no applause.

That was the last time he saw her mother smiled and felt her embrace. The bus stopped in his destination. He saw his brother waiting for him to come. Damien waves his hand towards his direction.

Atticus sighed and waved back to his brother. He went inside to talk to the executives. Damien waited outside . Wondering if his brother is mad at him or not. His anxiety kicks in as he did a repetitive hand flapping behavior.

The executives keeps insisting that they have to expel Damien. Atticus sighed in disbelief but he don't want to argue anymore and let them do what they want to do. He leave the room quickly and saw his brother waiting for him.

"Are you mad?" Damien asked.

He gave him a warm smile."No" Atticus responded.

They both waited for the bus to arrive. His brother grabbed a children's book in his bag. His brother is reading the story out loud.

"Long ago in a faraway land,there was a girl living in a hill. She never had any friends because they saw darkness in her . One time when she was bored she went in a beautiful garden. He saw a young prince and they become friends. The young prince follows her around but when the prince saw his true form the prince runaway. That was the last time the girl and the prince see each other." Damien said excitedly.

The scene of beautiful garden full of butterflies,prince running away seems a familar scene to him. It is as if that it happened in his childhood years but he couldn't remember it clearly.

Atticus shrugged the thoughts. It was just a children story it doesn't have any meaning behind.

"What happened next?" Atticus asked.

"It's amazing r-right?I love t-this story. Atticus w-will buy me a book right?" his brother blurted excitedly.

The bus arrived . He patted his older brother's  head and they both hopped in the bus.

On the other side,Samantha Villareal the popular writer and also CEO of Villareal Publishing Co. was dining alone in the fine restaurant. She was eating her favorite grilled rare steak .

"You are Samantha Villareal the famous writer!" one of the costumer recognised her.

She coldly stared at her which appeared to be the mother and the child. Rule number one in approaching Samantha, never ever interrupt her while she is eating. Just don't.

"Yes I am." she responded.

"My daughter is a fan of yours! She wants to be like you too. Can we have your autograph and photo with you?" They asked.

She held her temper. She grabbed her pen and signed it. The child smiled at her which annoyed the hell out of her.

"Does the girl in the story turned into a princess?" the little girl asked Samantha sweetly.

Samantha smirked and hold the little towards her. The mother of the child smiled as she is holding her phone to take a photo of her daughter.

 This kid is not a fan at all! Only legit fan knows that she is not writing those kind of stories. She decided to do what she is supposed to do. 

"No, she turned into a witch." Samantha whispered.

"But mommy said that witch are scary." the little girl replied.

"Am I scary? You know that I'm a living witch right?" she uttered.

She felt how the kid trembled in fear which made her happy. She really loves to scare people away from her.  

As the kid trembled it excites her more than she could imagine. She made the little girl sit on her lap and finger combed her hair. The kid is about to cry but she is holding her tears. That gave Samantha a chance to scoff the poor little kid .

"Tell your mother that you want to be a witch like me"she said.

The kid cried in fear which signalled her to walk out in the scene . She rolled her eyes by the fact that she didn't enjoyed eating her favorite steak. She was fetched by her driver and went to her office.