Epilogue

SHAMELESS PLUG!

Sorry guys for putting this one in here. I would just like to promote my other stories. If you have time please do check my on-going  tagalog-english novels entitled Tell Me Where it Hurts and Carrying the Child of Mr. Heartless. Also, stay tuned because I will publish  my newest english short story entitled  Yesterday Once More. 

THANK YOU!

I would like to express my greatest gratitude to all of you who for spent time reading Chasing Pavements.  I hoped you enjoyed it so far.I love you all :)

...

Savannah

In this life I considered myself unlucky. People always treated me like I never existed and the worst part of it my parents did the same. Their attention,love and affection is all I ever wanted since day one but all they did was to lock me up in my room.

All I ever had was Samantha,my twin sister. She is the most adorable person that I have in my life. She is the most precious gem of my parents. The child that they can show off to the other people.

They made me believe that I am too weak to deal the world . I suffered from heart defect which made me feel like my heart is going to burst every time I'll do or feel something extreme.  

Every time I'll glance at the bunch of people coming here in our house. I envy Samantha how proud my parents to her. They never talked to me they will just ignore me and spend some money giving me an expensive toys that I never liked in the first place. My feeling were completely neglected by them and all I have is myself.

Day by day my condition was getting much worse than it usually was. The doctor came into my room and examined me. I saw how extremely sad he was after getting my results. After the doctor left the house overheard the conversation my parents towards my condition.