Chapter 4

Atticus warned Damien about the woman that lives in a massive house at the of the street. The house was auctioned several times but no one wanted to buy it. There is unwelcome vibe in that house.

The next morning Atticus went to his work. The staffs told him that someone will visit Mr. Benjamin for the first time in two decades. He went to the lobby to see who it is but he was stunned seeing the woman yesterday.

Sad is underrated  word to describe the woman. There is something heavy in her eyes that even him can never describe it. The cold stares of the woman cannot conceal the fake smile that she is presenting right now.

"Good morning. I am Samantha" she politely said.

"Good morning. What is you relationship towards my patient?" Atticus asked.

Samantha paused for about a minute.  She hated the fact that she is related to his so called patient.  She tried to calm herself by taking deep breaths.

"He is my father." she said.

Atticus is confused. He never heard Mr. Benjamin talked about his other child. All he knew was Mr. Benjamin only had Savannah left in his life.

"Where's Savannah?" Atticus asked her again.

Samantha glared at him. How dare questioned her regarding  that  matter?! She couldn't prevent the pain, so she alleviate it.

"She died " she said coldly.

He can't read what she is thinking. Her face remained emotionless.  He examined her expression again but it is vague.

" I need to talk to my father." she hesistanly said.

Atticus want to ask her something about his father but the Samantha's eyes demands urgency. He nodded his head and went to the old man's room.

....

Samantha saw her father  on a wheel chair. The psychiatrist distanced himself so that we could both have some privacy. Mr.Benjamin looked at his daughter. She remained  calm as soon as she saw her father wrapped his hands around her waist.