NOT A MAN OF LOVE

"You make my dick hard all the time and in a way no woman as ever done. Anytime I see you, I want to hold you in my arms and bury myself inside you till you can think of nothing else but me."
             - If you cant guess who said this, are you even reading this book?

                                      xXx

When the loud metal door slid open by five a.m Monday morning, all the girls jumped awake.

Two things were wrong with it.

One, no one opened their door in the mornings.
Everyone just went out whenever it was time to resume at their duty post.

Two, it was still too early for anyone to be opening their door.

The door was pushed wide open and a dark, wide figure silhouetted the doorway, casting a shadow of doom into the room.

The girls screamed, at the same time the lights came on and the screams died in their throats.

It was Iroko, looking dark and sullen; with a bandage wrapped around his head.

"Abike Kolawole," the guard rumbled, his voice echoing in the silent room.

Everyone held their breaths and turned their heads, trying to see who the unfortunate girl was

Abike sat up on the bed, stunned.

Why was Iroko calling her at this hour?
Why was Iroko even calling her at all?

The clock in the room said it was just a few minutes to five a.m., so what was the problem?

She had laundry duty today and it didn't start till ten a.m when the laundry room would be open.

She had hoped she could sleep in today.

"Abike Kolawole," the guard called again and Abike cowered.
This was Mrs. Jamila's thug! And Mrs. Jamila hated her.

"Abike Kolawole!" the guard growled this time, his face harsh and unfriendly.

Abike climbed off her bed and stumbled forward, feeling the gazes of the other girls burning into her back.

The guard sighted her and waited for her to approach before walking back out the door.
Abike followed him.

The door slammed shut and she was in the hallway with the guard, utterly alone.

Iroko held her gaze for a minute and then wobbled forward, his large frame looking more daunting in the low lights of the hallway and as they walked Abike made sure to maintain a sizable distance between the both of them; incase the surly looking guard swerved around all of a sudden to pounce on her.

They moved down the hallway and Abike noticed they were going towards the kitchen.

This was the first time she was seeing the usually busy kitchen empty and it was because it was still so early.

No one was in there except Mrs. Jamila who was leaning on the counter holding a glass of milk and the woman glared at her as she approached with the guard.

Iroko stopped in front of the woman and stepped to stand beside her. The both of them glared down at Abike.

"Good morning, mistress." Abike greeted her.

"The Prince says he wants his glass of milk everyday at exactly five a.m before he leaves for training. Tomorrow you will be pouring the milk yourself. I did it for you today because I didn't tell you prior to this time." The woman pushed the glass of milk into her hands and Abike reflexively curled her fingers around it, even though she was shocked to the point of dumbness.