𝐭𝐞𝐧 | 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

Seungmin wakes me up late at night, shushing me. He whispers something, but I'm too tired to understand. I only nod and let him drag me out of my bed, quietly whining.

Hyunjin hands me a change of clothes, shoving it into my hands. What the Hell is going on?

I figure it must be something pretty illegal, to some extent, due to the way we're all tip-toe-ing (a verb I'm not 100% sure exists) into the... the woods? "What the heck?" I hiss, rolling my eyes as Seungmin shushes me again, eyes wide. "No. Where are you taking me?"

He whips his head around before leaning closer to whisper directly in my ear. Ew. "A few 00' liners organized a giant 00' line party throughout a few nearby camps. It's tonight."

I suddenly understand why Minho isn't here. Being a 00' liner is kind of an exclusive, elite club, and it's sorry to say that he isn't in it. Well, sorry for him. It shouldn't bother me that the first party I'm sneaking into won't host him. It shouldn't.

Why does it bother me?

He's literally all alone in the bunk, probably wondering where the heck his friends went. If h even considers us friends.

All those thoughts are wiped clean out of my mind the moment I see Chan.

But Chan isn't my age...?

No matter. He's probably here as a chaperone. I immediately run over to Chan and tackle him, laughing with glee as I greet the person I miss above anyone else. Chan narrows his eyes at me, and we immediately strike up a conversation about how much of a loser Changbin is for not being at the 00' line party. Chan explains that he was dragged along by his friend, a boy named Jeno. Jeno gives me a quick nod as he passes and immediately runs off with another boy.

"So, has anyone busted your cover?"

I blink and look up at Chan. "I don't think so. Maybe someone recognized me, but didn't think to point it out. Maybe they're suspicious. There's that one kid who wants to see what's inside my notebook, and you know Minho through the letter. I'm assuming Binnie forwarded it?"

Chan smirks. "Yeah, I know Minho. He seems to be willing to do a lot for you." He gestures into the air, vaguely meaning... anything. An odd feeling goes down my spine as the words somehow cause my cheeks to warm up. "Aww, look at Jisung getting all blushy at the mention of his bunkmate."

"Shut up!" I snap, hitting Chan's arm lightly. "It's not like that."

"On your end, maybe," I swear he mumbles.

And that exact moment, Minho decides to show up.

Wait.

What?