𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐝?

sorry for disappearing for a month and a half, but thank you for your patience with my update schedule (or lack thereof) and thank you for 4k <3333

also, happy birthday to lee know....... and happy birthday to me !! :)

i'll do my best not to disappear for weeks again, but what with school n stuff i can't promise anything :o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pale light streaks in through the windows the next morning. I, of course, am already awake. My aunt needed some help at, like, six in the morning, so I went to go help her. Now it's just past eight, and the morning light is making Jisung's face look even prettier than it usually does.

I rub my eyes; I'll need to be prepared before I wake him up. I glance back to look at Hyunjin. Good. He's still asleep. Hyunjin spent a lot of time moping last night, and now our bunk has one person fewer. I'm letting him sleep as long as he wants today. Poor Hyunjin: he now has to face my weird relationship with Jisung all on his own.

I purse my lips. Actually, poor Seungminnie. I hope he'll feel better soon. Maybe I'll ask him next summer, unless he chooses not to return. I can also just find him online, probably. Instagram or something like that. Stalking skillz 101.

Jisung stirs slightly when I lay a hand upon his shoulder. "Mmmgh," he mumbles, trying to turn away. "Minho?" he says, his voice a little hoarse, when he opens his eyes.

"Hey," I say, unsure about how friendly to be. Jisung may have forgiven me, but I haven't forgiven myself entirely. I feel bad for lying to him, but... I'd feel worse if he knew that I know who he is. "How're you feeling?"

He groans. "Tired. I want to sleep." Jisung rolls over, his back to me. "Good night."

I push the cover off his face and turn him over to face me. "It's eight in the morning, Ji. We have a schedule to abide by."

"This feels like school," he groans, but sits up. "How are you not half dead? It's so early."

I grin. "I've been awake since six."

Jisung mumbles a short "I don't even want to know" before rolling out of bed. He lands on the floor, and I gasp in surprise. "Ow," he says flatly. Jisung glances at Hyunjin. "Is Seungmin...?"

"Yeah," I say. "He went back home."

"R.I.P."

I can't help but snort. "I'm going to get breakfast. You... get dressed in non-pajamas. Come join me at the cafeteria, and don't wake Hyunjin up."

Jisung nods and lumbers to his feet, his messy hair falling into his eyes. I smile to myself, wondering how someone can be so disoriented but still so cute, then disappear out of the cain.

I walk past familiar fields of bright green grass, wooden cabins, and groups of campers getting started on their daily activities. I wave hello to some people I know and share a quick conversation with Jeongin, when I see him.

"How is your chaotic bunk?" he asks.

I shrug. "The same. Except Jisung found it in him to forgive my idiotic self, and Seungmin isn't with us anymore."