𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

oh my god guys i updated twice in the span of three days what is happening

ooo ooooo and thank you for 5k :")

aND AND AND i finished planning the book out; there are two more chapters after this one... and then we're done!!

last thing :: wishing a happy birthday to FeLiXeU_skzee ; have the best day nana!! thank you for being such an amazing friend to me, and ily <333 everyone had better wish her a happy birthday or i'll come steal your forehead

now on with the cliché summer camp au you came here for

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's really not that hard," I say, grinning at Felix. "Just say the name."

"No."

I snort. "It's someone in this room?"

Felix's face flushes redder than his hair. "We're in the freaking cafeteria. Yes, the person I like is in this room."

"And his name is Hwang Hyunjin," Jisung adds from behind me. "He's currently refilling on scrambled rubber and burnt fakon bacon."

"There's a possibility."

I snort again. "Busted. Jisung, we're two for two."

"Two? Huh?"

"Two for two... couples created. Ourselves and, uh, Fejin."

Jisung blinks. "Hyunlix sounds better."

"Nah, I like Fejin," Felix chimes in. "It sounds like something that most people would prefer."

Jisung makes an 'ew' face. I only laugh—two weeks of officially being allowed to kiss my dork wherever I want, his very existence still manages to amaze me. Yes... two weeks of dating Jisung.

I do my best not to think too hard about time, though. Summer's end is close enough that I could count down the days on all my fingers and toes, and still have a few toes left over. And I don't want to think about what happens when summer ends, when seeing Jisung daily ends.

"Fejin superiority," I say, nodding to Jisung. "We wish we could be like Fejin."

"No, we don't. We're together. 'Fejin' isn't." Jisung has a point. To acknowledge that, I press a kiss against his lips. Who cares that the table digs obnoxiously into my hip bones? Not I, not if it means I can satiate even a little bit of my constant urge to remind Jisung how much I like him.

Felix, looking mildly disgusted, scrunches up his nose before departing. "I'd rather confess to Hyunjin than witness this," he mutters.

"Do it, coward," Jisung calls out after him. I grin at my boyfriend, and he only sighs. "He's not going to."

"Doesn't matter. Let Felix regret his cowardice later; for now, are you done with breakfast?"

Jisung uses his wooden fork to push some bouncy greenish stuff around his plate. "It's not really food. I don't think it counts as breakfast."

"Are you done with it?" I repeat.

He shrugs, eyes still fixed on a whitish spot among the green. "I doubt I was ever going to start," he mumbles. "You should tell your aunt to up the cuisine here. She could use a chef or two, not those scarecrows with friendly-ish faces."

I gasp. "Those are my cousins, Jisung. They aren't scarecrows."

"Wait, what?" he pales. "Oh, my goodness, I didn't realize—"