𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢-

thank you for 3k!! i don't know why you're reading this mess but i really appreciate the support ((:
im trying to fast-track the plot so i don't drag this out for the whole school year... oops

but happy birthday to kpop's ace, jisung!! babie is 20 now.. omt AAAAA
happy early birthday to lixie! and probably seungminnie too what with how busy i'm getting ;-;

 omt AAAAAhappy early birthday to lixie! and probably seungminnie too what with how busy i'm getting ;-;

now get hyped for IN生, even though i've already told you to. it's in 13 hours SCREECH

ok bye and enjoy the chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first instinct upon waking up is to check on Jisung, and my heart only aches a little when I blearily register his absence.

Instead, I choose to check on Seungmin. Hyunjin is still dozing in his bottom bunk, and I let him sleep. On Saturdays we have nothing scheduled; it's a day of laziness and the occasional water fight.

When I reach Jaehyun's office, he guides me to the back room. The nurse's area is small, but there are a couple beds lined up in a row. Seungmin sleeps in the one farthest from the door, which means that I'll have to pass every... single... bed...

Jeongin makes the most strangled, panicked noise as he falls off the bed between Seungmin's and... Jisung's! I'm happy, but also not?

"What—why is he here?" I hiss.

Jeongin looks at me like I'm crazy. "Well, you said to bring him here this morning if he didn't look any better, so that's what I did."

"Is he okay?" I ask, because I'm a nice person, and Jisung is lying down on a bed. I'm not sure if he's sleeping or plain unconscious.

Jeongin nods, and says, "but your friend in that bed is being sent home. They think he might have a stomach bug, and they don't want it to spread." I grimace. Poor Seungmin...

"Minho?" Jisung's voice rasps, and I see that his eyes are open just a bit. I freeze in place. Jeongin raises his eyebrows and backs away from us, saying something about Daehwi needing to not sleep through breakfast for once.

I clear my throat. "Uh, hello," I say. I awkwardly lick my suddenly-dry lips and stiffly move to the foot of his bed. Jisung draws his legs into his chest as I put my butt where they used to be. Close call. I almost sat on him.

He grunts and closes his eyes, leaning his head back. "You suck."

"That's the price I pay for being a bisexual switch" tumbles out of my mouth before I can help it, and Jisung snorts. "Sorry." For more than one thing. This one is for the bad joke.

Jisung shrugs. "I mean, just because you're hot, that doesn't mean you always have to get sucked. Sometimes you have to suck, right?"

And that's how I know he's not fully awake yet. I pat the lump of blankets where his knees are. "Yes, Jisung, sometimes I do suck."

He nods. "You do suck. There's more than one kind of private part." My light smile flips into a frown as I realize what he's getting at. Clever lyricist.

"Jisung, I'm really sorry," I earnestly apologize. "I shouldn't have pried."

Jisung nods. "Correct."

"And I would really be confused if you forgave me, because what I did was bad. Also, uh, Jeongin thinks there's something else, and you don't have to tell me, but you definitely should tell someone." I clear my throat again.

"It's just—how much did you see?"

I furrow my eyebrows. "Huh? Just, uh, like, to the end of Placebo. It was just a page or two in."

Jisung's chest deflates in what seems like relief. "Okay." He pauses. "So you stopped after Placebo?" I nod. "I can forgive you, then, somewhat. 'Cause you stopped."

"No, no, you don't want to forgive me," I say, bewildered. "You should, like, hate me?"

Jisung laughs. "No, Min, you didn't even see the worst of it. That notebook doubles as a diary, sometimes. And if you didn't read it, it means you didn't see that I—"

He stops mid sentence, and his face flushes red.

"Okay, I won't make you finish that," I say, patting his knees again. "I'm going to get going."

Jisung, still resembling a tomato, nods, his lips pressed together. My heart is lifted, warm, because he's somehow found it in him to forgive my stupid—and round—ass.

I inform Hyunjin that Seungmin will be leaving, and he wallows in self-pity for a bit before going to check on the younger boy. Felix helps me move Jisung's stuff back to our bunk, upon Jisung's request to Jeongin.

All my work from yesterday will have been for just one night, but it's okay, because Jisung is coming back to Bunk #127. There aren't actually hundreds of bunks; my aunt just gave them names like that to make the camp seem bigger than it really is. Marketing.

Jisung's bottom bunk is now re-set up, and Felix leaves me alone in the cabin. I open my suitcase and find a small mp3 player. I haven't been certain of my aloneness long enough to do this.

I shut the door of the cabin and press play. A song plays from the device—a 3RACHA song.

I dance to the music.

And I smile.

I've done a great job of not letting Jisung know that I've known who he is for, like, ages.