[CHAPTER 8]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8]

You stared at him, feeling embarrassed and mostly shocked.
"He's drunk y/n, don't get too nervous about it" you thought to yourself after Taehyung called you Olivia.
"I'll bring you water and come back... just stay here" you said as you quickly walked out of the bathroom and grabbed one of the water bottles that were on the table.
You got back and he was still sitting there, not even able to stand up properly.
"Here, drink this" you said as you handed him the bottle and sat next to him, slowly helping him drink it.
"Thank you..." he said after drinking almost half of the water.
It was just the two of you in the bathroom.
Taehyung slowly laid down and rested his head on your thighs, wanting to rest. You leaned your back on the bathroom cell's door, trying to get comfortable.
"I hate my parents" He suddenly said, it wasn't even related to the situation.
"Me too..." You joined him after a moment of silence.
"What have your parents done?" You kept talking and Taehyung sighed.
"They dumped me like I'm trash" Taehyung answered back and moved his head a little to find a comfortable position.

"When...?" You asked him curiously.
"When I was a baby... but I think I want to find them" He replied, revealing you his little secret unintentionally.
"What? So you're... adopted?" You kept asking and Taehyung didn't even remember what he told you a second before.
"Kind of" He answered to your question, not thinking much. You weren't surprised that much, and you didn't even know it was a big deal to him.
"I wish I was adopted...." you mumbled.
"What..." Taehyung said with a sleepy tone.
"Never mind..." you said and slowly started running your hand through his hair softly out of boredom, until he fell asleep on you.
You felt so tired as well, the gentle caresses you placed on his hair were completely calming, and you tried so hard to keep your eyes open.
You've been like that for almost twenty minutes, until the tiredness took over you and made your eyes get closed by themselves.

~time skip~

You opened your eyes slowly to find yourself napping in the bathroom while Taehyung was sleeping on you too. You heard the music outside so you knew the party wasn't over yet.
"Shit... can't believe I fell asleep" You said to yourself and took your phone out to check the time.
You've slept for almost forty minutes, it was hard getting a long sleep in that position.
"Taehyung... wake up" you said and shook him a little so he would wake up.
He didn't respond.
"Come on Taehyung, lets get up before someone finds us here" you told him and he slowly opened his eyes. From laying, he slowly moved back to sitting.
You could finally stand up and you helped Taehyung stand up too, the two of you were super tired.
You got out of the bathroom and parted ways.
You felt like people were staring at you, but you ignored that feeling and kept walking to find your roommates.

Shortly after, the party was over, and the students were asked to go out in groups one after another just like they got there.
You walked the way back to the women's dorm with the girls and a couple bunch of people.
You got into your room with your roommates,  took off your shoes quickly, and threw yourself on the bed, not even changing your clothes. You fell asleep in seconds.

The morning arrived and the alarm rang to wake up all of the school.
You opened your eyes slowly, even though you wanted to keep sleeping.
It was hard for Anna, Sadie and Carol to wake up as well after the late party.
The four of you just laid in bed, struggling to keep your eyes open as suddenly all of your phones rang from a text message you received.
You grabbed your phone and opened the text message all together.
At first, you thought you were dreaming when you saw the picture that was sent. But after rubbing your eyed rapidly, you realized it was the cruel reality.

It was a picture of last night of you and Taehyung, sleeping with each other.
In the photo Taehyung was laying on your thighs piecefully, and from the camera angle it looked like the two of you were holding hands, when you really didn't.
"What the actual fuck" you said as you immediately sat down on your bed.
"Y/n...I-is that you?" Sadie asked, all of the girls received the message, and you understood that they probably weren't the only ones.