[CHAPTER 21]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 21]:

You had goosebumps all over your body.
Was that her blood?
What the hell was this doing in Jungkook's wallet?
Is Jungkook related to Olivia somehow?

Those questions flooded your head. Your heart was beating super fast.
Although Taehyung was the last person you wanted to see or talk right now, you knew this is no joke.
You immediately walked away to the storage and closed the door, hoping nobody saw you.
You called Taehyung multiple times, but he didn't answer. You weren't surprised.
After what happened, you wouldn't want to see him either. But he had to know about this.
You texted him, but he didn't respond.
But then you sent him one name, one name you knew that'll trigger him a lot- Olivia.

You waited just a few minutes until Taehyung arrived.
You could see his sorrowful, empty look.
It was so awkward seeing him after you slapped him.
He didn't even look into your eyes, he always looked away.
The vibe was so embarrassing and tensed.
Nothing could make the two of you feel better at the moment.
"You said it's related to Olivia..." He said as you pulled out the ID card from your pocket, showing him what you've found.
As Taehyung observed it, his eyes darkened, and his heart started beating at lightning speed.
"Taehyung... are you okay?" He just stared, his heart ached and he looked as if he's about to pass out.
"Oh my god..." He mumbled, you could see how hard he was breathing.
"Where did you get this" He asked and was super anxious. Before you could even give him an answer, he held you by the shirt and became aggressive. His tantrums erupted again, he couldn't control himself.
He pushed you against the wall harshly, still grasping your shirt.
"I SAID WHERE DID YOU GET THIS" He yelled, his face was super close to you.

Taehyung never scared you, but this time, he was intimidating. Something in his eyes made your heart beat quickly, you've never seen him like that before.
"Taehyung calm down! Jungkook dropped his wallet and when I picked it up, this fell off from his wallet" You said as he slowly let go of you.
"J-Jungkook?" He said, he looked surprised.
"Yes..." you replied, trying to regulate your heart beat.
"It doesn't make any sense...." Taehyung looked away, trying to think of how the hell did Jungkook get that ID card.
"Can you explain?" You said confusingly.
"Y/n..." Taehyung said and gulped.
"After Olivia died, I was the first one the police wanted to investigate because I was her ex and things didn't end up in good terms...
They kept asking me questions.
One of them was if I saw her ID card, or if I know where she kept it.
I told them I have no idea where it is, but then I asked them why they asked me about it" Taehyung said, you were so afraid suddenly.
"And what did they say...?" You asked curiously.
"They said it is missing." He finished his sentence and you thought you're going to faint.
"Y/n... you just found evidence... what you're holding right now has been missing since last year" Taehyung said, you couldn't believe what you just heard.

You gulped, you felt like your heart is going to explode from inside.
"Do you think Jungkook..." You couldn't finish your sentence. You couldn't even think if it's him. Jungkook was so innocent, so sweet.
"I don't know. But we're going to find out" he said as he walked out of the storage angrily, hiding the ID card in his pocket.
"Taehyung where are you going? Don't make any stupid decisions" you said as you walked after him.
"Relax" He said and kept walking towards Jungkook's room.
"Stay here. The workers are checking the dorms at these hours, you can get caught if you go there with me." Taehyung said and you stayed out of the men's dorm.
Taehyung knocked on Jungkook's room, one of his roommates opened the door.
"Taehyung? What are you doing here this late?" His roommate asked Taehyung.
"I need to speak to Jungkook, it's pretty urgent" Taehyung said as the roommate called Jungkook's name.
"Hey Tae, you wanted to talk to me?" Jungkook asked with his soft tone as he approached Taehyung, looking so gentle.
"Not here. Come with me" Taehyung said and Jungkook followed him. They met you at the entrance, and the three of you walked into the storage once again.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked as he saw that Taehyung was locking the door and fisting his hands.
Taehyung suddenly punched Jungkook's face and he fell on the ground, you were shocked.
"TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK?! I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO TALK TO HIM NOT BEAT HIM UP" You yelled as Taehyung got on top of Jungkook, punching him several times until his mouth and nose started bleeding.
Taehyung was stronger than Jungkook, Jungkook had no chance against him.
"TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU-" Jungkook didn't even finish his sentence, and Taehyung punched him once again. Jungkook began spitting blood now, Taehyung really tossed his uncontrollable anger at him.
"Taehyung STOP!" You tired to push Taehyung away from Jungkook.
Taehyung stopped beating him up, and got up while Jungkook tried to get up as well.
"Tell me where the hell did you find this" Taehyung said as he pulled out Olivia's ID.
"Man I have no idea what you're talking about!" Jungkook said.
Taehyung and Jungkook were good friends, he didn't understand-what did he do to deserve this from him?
"Jungkook DONT lie to me. We found this at your wallet" Taehyung said, and Jungkook was almost crying.
"What?! You searched through my wallet??" Jungkook asked and Taehyung got angrier.

"You dropped your wallet and it fell off from it" You said, Jungkook didn't understand anything.
"But m-my wallet is in my r-room" Jungkook said and frowned.
"Jungkook don't play games with us. Here's your wallet, now explain everything before I punch you again" Taehyung said as he showed him the wallet, he was inpatient.
"Woah woah woah... this is a whole misunderstanding, this is NOT my wallet" Jungkook said, you and Taehyung looked at each other confused.
"Jungkook I swear to god if you're lying-" Taehyung said and Jungkook cut his sentence.
"I AM NOT LYING!!! I swear... I found this wallet on the floor and picked it up. I wanted to give it to the secretary so she can announce that someone lost his wallet, but then I couldn't find it" Jungkook said, wiping the dripping blood from his mouth.
Was Jungkook pretending to be the good man he is, or was he telling the truth?
"We should let him go Taehyung, he seemed honest..." You whispered to Taehyung's ear.
"Alright" Taehyung said and unlocked the door.
"If you're going to say one word about this to anyone, I swear to god you won't see the sun light again" Taehyung said, threats were always the solution for him. You sighed.
"What do we do now?" You asked Taehyung as Jungkook left the storage.
"Don't hurry to believe him. We don't know if he told the truth or if he's just a good liar" Taehyung said while observing the wallet.
He opened the wallet and started searching for clues, but the wallet was quite empty. It only had a few pennies in it and a coupon for a restaurant.

The two of you walked out of the storage too now, as suddenly a bunch of students who have just returned from the student's garden walked by you.
One of them was Zoe Davis, also known as the principal's attention seeker daughter.
Everyone were always kind and hypocrite towards her, because they knew the power she holds due to the fact that she's mr. Davis's daughter.
You hated her so much. She bragged about everything she had.
Most people in the boarding school were rich, but never really showed off about it.
But Zoe bragged about her clothes, jewelry, popular friends, and of course- the fact that she's the principal's daughter and she can basically do whatever she wants.

You stared at her, and then looked away, trying to ignore her and her friends, who were staring at you and Taehyung as if you fell from the sky.

"Well... let's assume- if Jungkook isn't lying. Who owns this wallet?" You asked Taehyung as the two of you looked at the wallet, until you suddenly flinched to the sound of Zoe's voice.
"What the actual FUCK?!?!" Zoe yelled with her annoying voice as she pointed at Taehyung and you.
"FUCKING THEIVES!!! THATS MY DAD'S WALLET!!!"

Thank you Zoe, thank you for making it so much easier for them.