[CHAPTER 22]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 22]:

"U-ummm... we found it on the floor.." you stuttered, and Taehyung immediately pushed the ID card deep into his pocket, hiding it from her.
"Yea whatever... give me this." Zoe said as she reached her hand towards us and we handed her the wallet.
"Wait until my father hears about this" She said and rolled her eyes.
You and Taehyung looked at each other.
Mr. Davis of all people- honestly you weren't even surprised, but you had to investigate this more.

Zoe and her friends kept walking and left.
"Taehyung, we have to know why Olivia's ID card was in Mr. Davis's wallet and why it was covered in blood" You said stressfully, you wanted some answers to all of this.
"No. I'm going to investigate this by myself and with Yoongi's help. I don't need your help anymore" He said and was about to leave, but you grabbed his hand.
"Woah what do you mean?! I've helped you a lot so far! Why you suddenly don't want my help?" You said, he was disgusting towards you.
"Because I can't work with people like you.
You literally slapped me before this. I can't understand you.
Anyway, don't you have a boyfriend to focus on?"
He said and left, leaving you shocked.
"I can't believe it..." You thought to yourself and went back to your room.

Taehyung's point of view

I walked back to my room with Olivia's ID in my pocket.
I was overwhelmed.
Mr. Davis hid evidence in his wallet all the time... I have to know how he is related to Olivia.

The next day came, and it was already Friday.
Everyone packed their things to go to their houses, and so I did too, since Cha-woon was supposed to be back.
But as I prepared my stuff, I got a message from him.
I was more than furious.
I barely see him, but even in times when we we're supposed to meet, he just makes me feel like his work is more important than me.
I just wanted to throw my phone away and scream.
I'm gonna spend another weekend at this shitty school.

I texted Yoongi furiously to meet me, I needed someone to pour out my feelings to.
We met in his room, he saw how angry I was.
"Calm down. We both know it's not the first time Cha-woon does this" Yoongi said after I explained to him everything.
"That's exactly why I'm furious!!! I hate it when he does that. He bails on me in the last minute..." I said back angrily and walked from side to side as Yoongi laid on his bed.
"I really don't know what to say at this point since talking to him obviously wouldn't help... but hey, we can go for a walk outside to relax a little if you want." Yoongi said, but I didn't want to see anyone.

"No... I just want to be alone and I don't want to bump into y/n or anything...." I said back and Yoongi frowned.
"What did happen now with her?" Yoongi said and sighed, he wasn't surprised anymore since I get into trouble a lot.
"She wants to end what we have between us like it's nothing." I said with a dad tone and sat down on Yoongi's bed next to him.
"Don't you think it's the right thing to do? I mean, she has a boyfriend Taehyung. She can't be with you and she needs to focus on her boyfriend especially after she cheated on him because of you" Yoongi said and I was even angrier.
"BUT SHE CLEARLY FEELS SOMETHING FOR ME!!!
No matter how many times she tells me she didn't mean what she said when she told me she loves me, we both know that's a lie." I said back, I couldn't stop thinking about y/n.
"I don't know Taehyung... do you really think it's the best for the two of you?" He asked, but I didn't know what to answer.
"I don't know... but anyway, I need your help." I said, trying to change the subject quickly.
"With what?" He asked and frowned.
"I need to break into mr. Davis's office." I said and Yoongi giggled.
"Okay seriously, what do you need help with?" He said, not believing what I just told him.
"I AM being serious Yoongi..." I said and Yoongi looked shocked.
"W-what?" He said, he couldn't believe what he just heard.