[CHAPTER 38]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 38]:

Author's point of view

"No. I can't do that" Taehyung answered, he was afraid of confronting his uncle, knowing what happened to Olivia who tried to confront him as well.
"Taehyung, we understand how hard it is.
We'll appreciate it if you'd take your time to think.
We would've asked other people to do it if it wasn't too suspicious and obvious.
You're the only one he will believe and trust, it's the perfect way to get it out of him." Anthony said, Taehyung gulped and his heart was beating faster.
He knew he has a big impact on the whole case, but he didn't know if he can do it.
"Is there anybody else that knows about this?" Anthony kept saying, making Taehyung more nervous.
"N-No..." Taehyung lied automatically, he didn't know whether to trust them or not.
"Taehyung... we will appreciate it if you will be fully honest with us. It's for the case and it helps a lot. If there's anything else you feel like you need to say, then just say it" Anthony replied, Taehyung considered everything once again.
"Well... there are actually two more people who know about it...
There names are Min Yoongi, and y/n. They're both students in this school" Taehyung said, suddenly y/f/n coughed.

"What?! How the hell is my daughter related to all of this?!" Y/f/n said, looking at Taehyung with an overwhelmed expression.
"It's a long story... but they're the only ones who know about this." Taehyung said, Anthony nodded.
"Tell me more about them." Anthony said, Taehyung knew he has to cooperate if he wants to put an end to all of this.
"Well, Yoongi is older than me, he's 18 and he's my best friend.
And y/n is my gir-
Y/n is my classmate..." Taehyung said, almost revealing your relationship in front of your father.
"Can you call them in the speakers?" Anthony asked mr. Davis.
"No, I don't want my daughter to get involved. Please leave her out of this mess" Y/f/n said, he was stubborn.
"If she knows about this, she's already involved. We need her y/f/n" Anthony said back.
"I said NO. She's staying out of this, periodt." Y/f/n answered angrily.
Eventually mr. Davis called Yoongi in the speakers, and after about five short minutes, Yoongi got into the office.
Yoongi frowned as he saw the men that were sitting in front of Taehyung.
"You're probably Yoongi, right?" Anthony asked and Yoongi nodded.
"Yes... why did you call me?" Yoongi asked mr. Davis as he sat down next to Taehyung.

Yoongi exchanged glances with Taehyung and had no idea what is going on.
"My name is Anthony, I'm a private detective.
I've been investigating Olivia's murder case along with mr. Davis and y/f/n.
We all already know that Cha-woon is responsible for all of this, and we need your help." Anthony introduced himself politely and explained the situation.
"Taehyung, when are you going to see your uncle?" Anthony kept speaking.
"This Friday. He's going to pick me up to my house" Taehyung answered.
"Good. This Friday." Anthony said and Taehyung frowned.
"This Friday what?" Taehyung asked curiously.
"This Friday you're going to confront Cha-woon." Anthony answered without hesitation.
"H-How???" Taehyung asked nervously, it was the last thing he wanted to do.
"I just came up with a plan.
That's what you're here for, Yoongi.
When Cha-woon arrives at the boarding school to pick you up, tell him to go to your room to tell him something important.
I know two professional police officers out of this city, and meanwhile, I will hide with them in the bathroom.

Taehyung, When you bring Cha-woon into the room, you need to make him believe it's only the two of you in the room. Then, start off with the sentence "I know you killed Olivia." Do NOT ask, or say something like "did you kill Olivia?", What you need to do is to immediately set him a fact and tell him you already know everything, it'll make him realize excuses won't work.
Make sure you do all of this INSIDE the room and don't leave the door open. Cha-woon knows there are no security cameras inside the rooms, only outside the rooms, so it'll make him a little more 'comfortable' admitting he murdered inside of the room. But what he won't know, is that we'll hide our own hidden cameras in the room. Mr. Davis told me that on Fridays the students are out of the school at their homes, which means the school will be empty, so it's good for us.
We need extra security but right now we can't trust the police in this city, so Yoongi, you will hide under the bed with a weapon we'll give you, and me and my crew will hide in the bathroom with weapons too in case something goes wrong. We will attach microphones under Taehyung's shirt just in case, and after he confesses, me and my crew will come out of the bathroom and arrest him." Anthony explained, Taehyung's heart was beating faster and faster every moment.
"The plan makes sense, but we're just assuming Cha-woon is going to confess. what if the plan doesn't work?" Yoongi asked curiously, this plan was a bit risky.
"You have a better idea?" Anthony asked, but Yoongi had no other option.
Taehyung and Yoongi had no other choice but to go with this plan. Taehyung realized he'll have to hide all of this from you, but he knew that it'll be the best.

~time skip~

Friday, 4:08 PM

The day has come.
Taehyung never thought he'll ever do this.
He came over to your room minutes before Cha-woon arrived at the school.

He kissed your lips passionately as if it's the last time he's going to see you, you were a little surprised from the big amount of love he was giving you in the recent days.
"I love you" Taehyung told you and made your day better once again.
"I love you more" you answered back and smiled.
"Is everything okay?" You asked him, seeing his tensed face expression.
"Yea... why?" He asked while you caressed his hair.
"It's just... you're acting weird lately" you answered back as he left small kisses on your neck.
"What do you mean?" He asked, then you thought you're probably just being to worried and trivial.
"Nothing... never mind" You said back and kept playing with his hair.
"Y/n, I need to get back to my room. I planned to hang out with my roommates" Taehyung lied, he slowly pulled away.
"Alright. I'll see you later, okay?" You replied, not knowing Taehyung was actually supposed to come back to his house today instead of staying in the boarding school.
Taehyung walked out of your room when Cha-woon suddenly called.

Taehyung took a deep breath before picking up.
"Hello?" Taehyung answered, trying to regulate his heartbeat.
"Taehyung, where are you? I'm waiting for you in the entrance" Cha-woon spoke and Taehyung started shaking.
"I'm in my room. I need you to come here asap, I have to tell you something." Taehyung said while getting into his room.
Everyone were ready at their places.
"Why? Something happened?" Cha-woon asked curiously.
"Yes, just please come" Taehyung said and slowly hung up the phone.

Taehyung waited in his room multiple minutes before Cha-woon came.
Yoongi was under the bed, and the detective with the other two police officers were hiding in the bathroom just as planned.
Taehyung's heart was beating at lightning speed as Cha-woon got in.
"Hey, what is it all about?" Cha-woon said with an innocent smile on his face.
"Lock the door." Taehyung said and Cha-woon did as he said, he had no idea what was coming for him.
"Is everything good?" Cha-woon kept asking as he stood in front of Taehyung.
"I..." It was so hard for Taehyung to get the words out of his mouth.
"I know you... I know you killed Olivia" Taehyung finally said it, and Cha-woon's sweet expression drastically turned into an intimidating one, Taehyung never saw him like that before.

"You're talking nonsense... how did you even come up with that?" Cha-soon started laughing out loud on purpose, pretending as if he has nothing to do with it.
"Cha-woon, don't lie to me. I know about everything.
I know about what you did to Ha-joon, and then to Olivia.
Why did you do this..." Taehyung's eyes filled with tears, his body was shaking and his voice was trembling.
"YOU FUCKING TOOK HER OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER.
DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT YOU DID TO ME?!?!
All this time you comforted me and tried to make me forget her when you're the one who was responsible for her death and for the hardest time of my life...
All this time you lied and lied and lied and I trusted you." Taehyung's voice broke as he was sobbing in front of his uncle, Cha-woon's expression was emotionless.
"Olivia shouldn't have stuck her nose in things that weren't her business. She knew too much." Cha-woon replied, making Taehyung a lot more furious.
"SO YOU KILLED HER?!?!?!
WHAT ARE YOU SICK IN THE HEAD?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU CHA-WOON" Taehyung screamed, he turned red and his blood was boiling.
Yoongi heard everything under the bed, he just wanted to go out of there and hug Taehyung.
the plan was going well, until suddenly, something unexpected happened.

"Who are you working with?" Cha-woon suddenly pulled out a gun from the inner side of his suit which he always brings everywhere illegally for his own needs, pointing it at Taehyung.
"W-what?" Taehyung flinched, not knowing how to react as Cha-woon suddenly pointed the gun at him.
"I said who are you working with? Is there anyone else in here??" Cha-woon said again, Taehyung was so afraid.
"N-no one..." Taehyung replied and Cha-woon giggled.
"The microphone popped out of your shirt a little when you were yelling at me, I'm not stupid.
Now tell me who are you working with" Cha-woon replied angrily, Taehyung froze.
"What if I don't tell you? Are you going to kill me too?!" Taehyung said, he didn't care anymore.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, it wasn't a part of the plan.
"Taehyung? Are you here?? You forgot your jacket in my room" it was you.
Taehyung froze as he heard your voice, goosebumps were spread through his whole body.
"No Taehyung, I'm not going to kill YOU.
But... Things won't end really well with your girlfriend if you don't tell me what the hell is happening" Cha-woon whispered and smirked while you knocked on the door.