[Epilogue] Dreams Again?

The guys and I were standing backstage before one of our concerts when two people, Kiera and Scarlett, who were dressed in black, approached us.

"Drink up," Scarlett said as she and her friend handed the four of us water bottles.

We took them, all thinking the two of them were just helpful backstage people, and began to sip the beverages, thanking them before they walked away, Kiera wishing us a good show.

The band was told to go on stage by our manager. So we did. I began to see black spots and feel dizzy halfway through the first song, but I pushed through because, like Claire had said, the show must go on. By the end, however, the drugs had entered my system. I couldn't hold on any longer. And I passed out. And after me, Pete. Then Joe. And lastly, Andy.

The lights went out in the concert venue and that's when Kiera and Scarlett went into action, quickly removing us from the stage and dragging us out to where Claire was waiting in the van. Claire got out and assisted her friends in getting the four of us into the back. Claire stayed in the back with us while her two friends sat in the front.

We had left the venue and were on the road when I woke up from the unconscious state I was induced into. I was sitting in the back of the van. It was dark, but I could still make things out. Like the person kneeling in front of me, Claire, and the two people sitting behind her, who I'm pretty sure were Pete and Andy if I made out their silhouettes correctly. Claire was holding an ice pack up to my forehead. "Do you feel better now?" She asked me.

"W-Where am I?" I replied with a question.

"Don't worry. You're safe," She reassured me before exchanging the ice pack for something else - a cloth. At the time I didn't realize what it was. She placed the cloth over my mouth and nose and held it there. I started to freak out, but there was chloroform on the cloth and I once again passed out.

The girls dropped Claire and I off at the Hotel Lincoln. Claire draped my arm over her shoulder. making it look more "normal", and began walking me into the lobby, checking into the room she had booked. By then I had woken up and was able to stand by myself, which made things easier for her. She directed me over to the elevator.

While we were waiting, she quickly tied my hands behind my back. I didn't resist much because I didn't know what was going on. My vision was coming in and out of focus and I was finding it difficult to stand. All I knew was that I was standing in front of a set of shiny metallic elevator doors. Claire's hand gripped my shoulder tightly as the doors slid open to the sides and she pushed me into the elevator. I tripped on my feet and fell into the elevator. Claire entered the elevator with me and pressed the button for the eighth floor.

"W-Where are you taking me?" I managed to say, or at least I thought I said it. I was so heavily drugged that my words probably came out in a slur.

"Stand up and then shut up, fatass," She snapped at me, "And don't ask anymore questions, got it?"

"Got it," I repeated though I really didn't mean it.

We reached the eighth floor and the doors slid open. Claire picked me up by the collar of my shirt and pushed me out into the hallway. The elevator closed behind us and she walked down the hallway, I stayed behind. She stopped in front of one of the rooms and turned around. "What are you waiting for? An invitation? Come on!"

I nodded my head yes and stumbled down the hallway. She unlocked the room and pushed open the door, ushering me in. I entered the room and walked over to the bed, sitting down.

Claire was pacing back and forth in the room. She was on the phone with someone. "What do you mean she's not there? ... You know what, just call her, okay? She should pick up...and be sure to ask where she is so you can go get her." I was unaware of this, but the person Claire was talking about was Elisa. She had planned to kidnap her too. But for some reason, that didn't happen.

Claire ended her call and looked over at me. She was dressed in all black with a ski mask over her face, just like Kiera and Scarlett were dressed. She pocketed the phone before slipping her fingers underneath the mask and pulling it off to reveal her pretty face with her green-ish brown eyes and her long, wavy red hair. The corner of her dark red lips curled up into a smirk as she started to approach me.

She sat down on my lap, facing me, and wrapped her arms around my neck, leaning in and kissing me. And I kissed her back. She pulled out of the kiss, a smirk crawling on her face before she looked down and began to-

I woke up with a startle, breathing heavily and my pajamas drenched in sweat. I sat up and started looking frantically around the room, making sure I was back home. The room was completely dark and the only source of light was a sliver of sunlight that shone through the crack in the heavy curtains that were pulled together.

"Dreams again?" Elisa asked me groggily. She was lying beside me under the covers.

"Y-Yeah," I stammered in response. I covered my face with my hands, held them there for a second or two, before dragging my fingers down my face and dropping my hands in my lap, "A dream."

I looked over at the clock on my nightstand. 09:56 in the morning.

I groaned and swung my legs over the side of the bed.

I was late for band practice. Again.