Part 6

Heine woke to find himself still in Viktor's arms as the king slept peacefully at his side. Heine sighed as memories flooded his mind.

Heine rested on the soft, lush grass, staring up at the night sky. he rested a hand on his belly, which had been aching terribly for days. 

"It'a beautiful isn't it, Heine?"Viktor asked, propping himself up on his elbow. The blond frowned.  "You're still in pain?" 

"Not as much as earlier, but yes." Viktor sat up.

"May I?"

"You don't need to. I can't expect you to do this every time I'm feeling a little ill." the blond teen smiled softly.

"What if I wanted to, what if this could be our life?"Viktor removed his jacket, rolling it up and placing it on the ground allowing Heine to rest his head on it. He rubbed his hands together warming them before pulling Heine's shirt up to expose his thin abdomen and began to gently massage his friend's belly. Heine relaxed.

"It always feels so much better when you do it."

"Sometimes you just need the right touch. We could do it you know, You and I could take our little ones and find a place where we could truly be happy, for always. "Heine sighed.

"You insist on calling them ours. They're not-"

"You're looking after them, I stepped in to help, just because we aren't blood related doesn't mean I love them any less. I want this, Heine, us, all of us. You wouldn't have to worry about them when you're going through this pain, I would be there. You've spent do much time caring for them, now it's time to let yourself be cared for as well. "

"Come down here." Heine requested. Viktor removed his hands, placing one o the other side of the red haired boy, leaning down close to him. Heine raised his head, pressing his lips to Viktor's, his hand finding it's way to Viktor's cheek, caressing it softly as the kiss deepened. When at last the kiss was broken, Viktor stared into the shorter teen's eyes.

"Y-You've never kissed me quite like that before.with so much love..the same love I feel in my heart for  only you."

"It's just my way of saying thank you,"Heine said. "For all that you've done for us. You're good with them,the younger  ones.  Thank you for being there to get me through my pain."Viktor brushed back a few strands of hair from Heine's face.

"I will always do such things."He vowed. "I believe in my heart that you are my forever love. It hurts me to see you in pain.  One day Heine, I'll find a way to take it all away.I'll give you everything I possibly can."

"Viktor?"

"Yes?"

"I love you." The prince's heart leapt with joy, it was the first time Heine had said those words.

"And I love you, unconditionally and always."He leaned down again, this time it was Viktor who initiated the kiss. Pouring all of his love into the affection, wanting to leave no doubt in Heine's mind that he was indeed cherished.

Viktor stirred beside him, pulling Heine from the memory.  Without thinking, the tutor reached out, stroking the blond hair lovingly. The king opened his eyes, to find himself looking into Heine's and smiled.

"I could get used to this." he said sleepily.

"Don't. It cannot stay this way. Don't  you have anything planned for the day?"