Dare 5

Me: *giggles holds up my phone and begins filming* I've been dared to put some pink hair dye in Michael's shampoo. Let's get started!

*I sneak into Michael's bathroom and once I find his shampoo, I pour all the pink hair dye into the shampoo dye*

Michael: Ah, it's time for a nice relaxing bath!

Me: *whispers* Oh no! He's coming this way! I'd better hide somewhere where he can't see me!

*Michael Jackson goes into the bathroom with his favorite rubber ducky and a few towels, and then he closes the door behind him*

*After he's done in the bath, he goes to his bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist area*

*He walks into the kitchen wearing his pajamas to eat dinner with Paris and Prince, his small children*

*Michael's security guards see the king of pop's "new hairstyle" and they cover their mouths to keep themselves form laughing*

*Paris also covers her mouth and lets out a few giggles*

Michael: Paris, what are you laughing about sweetheart?

Paris: Daddy...your hair looks funny.

Michael: Huh?

*MJ goes into the bathroom and looks in the mirror*

Michael: WHAT THE HECK?! My hair! It's ruined! 😖

*Michael calls me on the phone and tells me to come over with some black hair dye*

*I arrive at Michael's house in Neverland with some men's long hair style black hair dye*

Prince: Daddy! What's goin on?!

Michael: Everything is okay. Just wait for me at the table. Daddy will be there soon.

Me: *giggles* You really messed up your gorgeous hair, didn't you Applehead? 😅

Michael: *doesn't say anything as he is in a bad mood about his hair getting messed up*