Dare 13

MJFan: This is gonna be so funny!

Me: *snickers* Yeah!

Michael: *walks into the living room*

Me: *jumps out and screams at MJ, scaring him*

Michael: AAAH!

MJFan: 😂

Me: 😂😂 We present this dare to Michael Jackson, the king of pop.

Michael: Okay! *takes the dare from me and then frowns* Do I have to?

Me and MJFan: YES! 😆

Michael: Fine...if I'm doing this for the fans, then you both have to promise me that you won't put it on the internet.

Me: *speaks in a British accent* We promise, ya ole chap!

Michael: *giggles at my funny accent as he gets up to go to his dressing room*

Me: We better go and get the Jackson family and a few celebrities so they can see Michael perform his dare onstage.

MJFan: *snickers excitedly and then pulls out iPhone 11 Pro to make some phone calls*

(*Later on that night*)
*Micheal Jackson is in his dressing room getting ready*

*He doesn't know that his family is waiting for him in the audience, along with a few famous people*

James Brown: I watched this young man grow and grow...

Prince: Um...is that kinda of like stalking him?

James Brown: No no, of course not.

Janet: Mom, what time is it?

Katherine Jackson: 4:30 p.m, dear.

Marlon: Our little baby brother is all grow'ed up!

Jermaine: Yeah!

Randy: Remember when he stole mom's jewelry and gave it to his teachers?

Tito: Yeah, he got in big ass trouble for that! 🤣

Justin Timberlake: *is singing to himself outloud* I'll be out in suit and tie, shit tie shit tie. I'll be out in my suit and tie.

Chris Tucker: *is on livestream with the Moonwalkers on Instagram* One time I caught him and I said "Michael, I saw that! I knew it was you"!

*Moments later, MJ comes out on stage wearing this:*

Me: Attention everyone! Our king of pop is going to be doing another dare and he's going to sing a song called Shake It Off  by Taylor Swift

Me: Attention everyone! Our king of pop is going to be doing another dare and he's going to sing a song called Shake It Off by Taylor Swift.

Marlon: Yeah!

Tito: WHOO!

Jermaine: *wolf whistles*

Michael: Would you please stop wolf whistling at me, Jermaine?

Jermaine: Sure thing, little bro. 😏

Michael: Alright, here I go!

*Now, just imagine Michael Jackson singing and dancing to the song*

XDXDDDDDXD