Dare 19

Me: *sneaks into Michael's bedroom and holds up a taser and presses down on the button*

Michael: AAAAAH!

Me: *laughs* 😂

Michael: Emily, why would you do this is to me? Ughhh...*lies his head down on the pillow because he thinks it's too early to be up this early*

*MJ's children can be heard yelling fearfully for their Daddy*

Me: Aw, come on Applhead. It was just a harmless prank.

Michael: Harmless? No. Using a taser on someone else isn't harmless. You made me scream. You woke up my chewdren.

Paris: Daddy! What was that loud noise!

*Paris, Blanket, and Prince Jackson all climb into bed next to Michael*

Me: *giggles* That was me scaring your Daddy...

Prince: Why'd you do that for?

Me: It was an early morning prank.

Prince: Ohh! I get it. 😁

Michael: Well, I guess now that we're all awake...Go and get washed up, okay guys?

Paris: Okay Daddy! *kisses her father MJ on the cheek, gets off the bed and then walks out of the room*

Michael: You and I are going to have a talk after breakfast...*gives me a serious look as the father figure*

*gives me a serious look as the father figure*

Me: *turns on my music from my phone*

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Who others can't deny...

Michael: Emily...please go do what I ask. And turn off that music.

Me: *giggles and walks out of the room, turning off the music as I do so*