Dare 7

Me: OHH MICHAEL JACKSON?!

Michael: *is sitting on the couch while talking to Elizabeth Taylor* Oh hey Emily! Am I going to be doing more dares from the Moonwalkers?

Me: Yep! You can join in on this one Elizabeth, if you want.

Elizabeth Taylor: No thank you, sweetheart. I've got errands before I go home to tonight. I'll hope to visit you again soon Michael.

Michael: Aw! You too Elizabeth*

*MJ and Elizabeth Taylor both share a friendly hug before Elizabeth leaves Neverland with a smile and wave*

Michael: So, what's my dare this time?

Me: I dare you to watch a Mortal Kombat eleven Fatalities video without throwing up.

Michael: Okay, I'm sure it'll be easy! 😃

Me: Here we go!

(*After the video*)

Michael: *gets on his knees while holding onto his stomach with one hand and his mouth with the other* Oh my god...why is it so nasty?!

*Then, a few of Michael's security guards come in to check on the singer*

Security Guard #1: Mr. Jackson, are you okay?!

Security Guard #2: Yeah, you don't look too good.

Michael: I'm playing truth or dare with my fans and one of them dared me to watch one of those gory videos on YouTube.

*Michael picks up a bucket in case he needs to throw up, but luckily he didn't*