Dare 6

Me: *is looking for ghost peppers in the kitchen and when I found some, I put them in Michael's bowl of alphabet soup and then runs out before the king of pop catches me*

Michael: *comes home to Neverland after working in the studio* Yes, I've been waiting for moment!

*MJ sits down at the kitchen table in his favorite seat and ties a cloth napkin around his neck so he wouldn't get his fancy outfit messy*

*He picks up his spoon and takes a bite out of his alphabet soup and then his throat starts to feel like it's burning*

Michael: *fans his mouth* Why does my throat feel like it's on fire? *takes a sip of his orange juice* Wait a minute...what's that on the counter*

*Mj gets up from his seat and picks up the can of ghost peppers off the kitchen corner*

Michael: Ghost peppers?! No wonder why my alphabet soup tasted bad...Emily! Get your butt over here right now.

Me: *snickers as I walk inside the house while holding the video camera*

Michael: Why did you put ghost peppers in my lunch?

Me: It was just a funny prank, I was bored out of my mind.

Michael: Why would you do this to me? Oh god it hurts so bad. 🥵

*MJ drinks the rest of his orange juice and then he feels better*