Dare 10

Me: Oooh, this is gonna be hilarious! MICHAEL! Come here please!

Michael: *comes into the living room and he smiles, sitting down on the sofa and hugging me* What's the dare this time, my lovely little lady.

Me: *blushes sheepishly and then giggles* We got us a new person that I've decided to have as a special guest for this particular dare*

*@Vixen91, comes into the room*

Vixen91: Hi Moonwalkers! 😄

Me: Michael, I'd like you to meet my friend and follower from Wattpad, Michelle.

Michael: Pleased to meet you Vixen91.

*MJ and Vixen91 both shake hands*

Me: Anyway, we've got another dare for the king of pop and it's from Macaulay Culkin.

Michael: Oh wow! Hey Mac!

Me: He's at school right now Michael.

Michael: He is? Well, that's okay! So, what was the dare?

Me: He sent you an email on your computer and it's a link to a video game that he dared you to play.

Michael: Cool! I'll go over there right now!

*MJ goes to his computer and opens his email*

*He clicks on the link that Macaulay Culkin sent him*

Michael: Unfair Sonic? What is that supposed to be? A parody of the original game?

Me: *giggles as me and Vixen91 set up a hidden camera* 🤣😂🤣

Michael: *loads the first level of Unfair Sonic* Hmm...this looks like the land and Sonic is there...so what's the—-😱 AHH!!!! NOOO!!!

*Sonic dies, falling to the bottom of the screen after stepping on a spike that appeared on the screen*

*The game returns to where Michael started at the beginning*

Michael: What?! That wasn't fair! 😦😐

*After an hour of playing the game, Michael Jackson is getting frustrated and he decided to give up as he still had not made it to the next level*