Truth 5

*The host is riding in the car with MJ because it was time to pick up his children from school*

*Michael Jackson and the host are both wearing surgical masks as planet earth is suffering from a worldwide pandemic*

Me: So, now come you're your kids go to a normal school instead of homeschooling them like you did before?

Michael: Well, things have changed a lot over the years and I felt bad for not letting them go outside of Neverland and not having a normal life. My mother didn't think it was good idea for them to be at home all the time so we talked about it and I knew I had to let them go to a normal school. I didn't have a choice when my children were little because the fans and the paparazzi were constantly trying to get a picture of them and I didn't want them to be exposed to all the negative stuff.

Me: *frowns* And Neverland isn't home to you anymore?

Michael: Unfortunately, no. Lots of bad things happened to me and when the police broke into my home with force, I knew that it wasn't the right setting to raise my children and I didn't want them to live there all their lives. I wanted to keep on doing what I was doing before.

*The host can feel a single tear rolling down her cheek*

Michael: *makes a turn on the highway* I've helped many, many children. And to hear the paparazzi spreading lies about me, it breaks my heart.

*In just a few minutes, Michael pulls into the school parking lot where he'll be waiting for his children to come out like the other parents are doing*

Michael: *sees me take off my seatbelt and smiles a little, extending out his arms* Come here...

Me: *quickly crawls over into Michael's lap, wrapping my arms around him, hiding my face in his chest, and sobs quietly* 😥🥺

Michael: *whispers into my ear* Shhh...shhh...it's gonna be okay.