➪ 015 *

PARTLY EDITED: 11/20/2020

Christmas

Sunny laid next to Sirius on James's bed on Christmas Eve. The trio had spent the past few days hanging out, laughing, having snowball fights (which surprisingly, Sunny was very good at), and just enjoying each other's company. But today was the day Sirius was expected back to his house by his parents, and everyone was dreading it.

"I don't want you to go back there," Sunny said, "I don't trust them."

Sirius sighed, staring up at the ceiling, not responding. The two were alone in James's room, his mother called him downstairs to help her wrap presents for the pair.

"I'm serious, Siri," She turned to look at him.

Sirius turned his head to look at her as well, a smirk forming on his face, and Sunny knew exactly what he was about to say. "No," He said, "I'm Sirius."

Sirius started laughing as Sunny slapped his arm and groaned at that awful pun. "You are the worst, Black," She said, denying a smile from coming onto her face, "That was the worst joke I have ever heard, and I've heard that joke at least 50 times."

He scoffed, rolling his eyes sarcastically, "Oh, come on, you think I'm the best," He said cockily.

"Actually, I think you're the worst, I've changed my mind on you," Sunny joked, "You're not even funny."

Sirius sat up, staring down at Sunny who now had a large smile on her face, "I'm not funny?" She shook her head, biting her lip to hold back a laugh. "So, I never make you laugh? Ever?" He raised an eyebrow.

Sunny laughed slightly, "No, never," She said through a laugh.

"Oh, I'll make you laugh," Sirius said, climbing on top of Sunny waist, making her let out a small squeak (which frankly, Sirius found adorable), "Say I'm funny."

"No," She denied, "You're so unfunny."

He put his hands on the sounds of Sunny's stomach, "One last chance, Sunflower," He teased, "Say I'm funny and I make you laugh." She shook her head with a smirk. He sighed sarcastically, "I warned you." He began to tickle her, making Sunny laugh loudly and move around, trying to get out of his grip.

"Sirius! Stop!" She laughed. If anyone walked into the two in this position, they would assume they were doing something quite different than just Sirius tickling Sunny. It was a rather compromising position.