➪ 008

NOT EDITED

NOT EDITED

The Birth Of Daisy Hope

The evening of November 21st was quiet. It was snowing softly on the Hogwarts grounds, much to Sunny's dismay. She could admit that snow was very beautiful to the eye, and she loved watching it fall to the ground and collect. There were no flowers that cam with snow, the trees were bare. What kind of flowers can bloom in an environment like that?

Evanna and Sunny sat in their dorm, Eve insisting on helping Sunny study charms. They had an exam the next week and neither of them wanted to fail (let's be realistic, Eve was going to pass this was mainly for Sunny).

"What the Helga?" Sunny cursed, "Why can't I get this? I'm trying so hard!" Evanna watched as she attempted the Packing Cham for the hundredth time that night. They had set up an empty trunk with a few shirts and books that they hoped would have been packed up and ready by now.

"Okay, let's try one more time," Eve said, "Try to be more relaxed with your wrist." She grabbed Sunny's arm and slowly moved it in the right way, Sunny nodded and took a deep breath as Evanna backed away to watch. She was hoping they would be able to stop studying now and choose out an outfit to wear to the Hufflepuff v. Ravenclaw game in the morning. They had practicing for a while.

"Alright, I got this," Sunny pointed her wand at the trunk and clothes, "Pack" she confidently said with a long swish of her wrist. She smiled with a laugh as she watched the items fly into the trunk with ease, closing after everything was neatly organized. "I did it!"

She and Evanna high-fived, "Amazing, Sun. Now, which sweater should I wear tomorrow?"

The two girls spent the next 10 minutes pulling out outfits and deciding if they were warm enough to wear the next morning. November in Scotland was harsh. They were going to meet Lily in the Great Hall and then make their way down together. At least, that was the plan.

A knock came from the door of the room, and thinking it was one of their other roommates, Evanna walked over and opened the door. Professor Sprout stood stood at the entrance, a nervous smile gracing her face. "Oh, Sunny, dear, I have great news," She said, grasping her hands together as she stared at the two girls. Evanna and Sunny looked at each other and then back at the professor, "You have to accompany me back to the Headmaster's office. Your mother has gone into labor!"

"Oh my Godric," Sunny dropped the pair of jeans she was holding and rushed over to her bed, where a present she had prepared for this very moment sat on her bedside table. "It's happening, stay calm Sunny, it's just your little sibling."