grown up

A couple of years later Andrea and Andy ' s sixteen birthday.
Andrea wakes up turn over ,look at the other bed there is her little sister Brenda in the other bed .
Brenda was still asleep, so Andrea  gets up quietly so she didn't wake her up,put on her housecoat, open their door ,walked out ,shut the door .
She heard ' Happy birthday sis " She jumped ,turned around there was her twin Andy and said " You sacred me " hitting him on his arm and said" Happy birthday to you too. "
They walked downstairs together, walked into the kictern there was their parents. They heard " Happy sixteen birthday you too. "
Andy said " Come on Mom ." As she kissed him on his head.
She kissed Andrea on her brown hair and said " On Andy ." They sat down and heard little ones running into the kictern .

Two blond hair twin who are 12 yrs old ,and said " Happy birthday. "
Smiling at them
Billy asked " Is Andy and Andrea having a sixteen party ?"
Matt said " Couse they are later on today ,you two are going with me to the movies ,if you hurry up and get dress."

They both ran back upstairs, he turned around said " We promise you two a party without us but you better behave. "
Andy said " We will Dad ." He gets up and walked out .
Linda looked at her sixteen yrs old daughter and asked " Anything wrong punk." She looked from her breakfast and said " Nothing Mom .Did invite Jack to our party. "
She said " Couse we did ."
Andrea said " Good." Gets up .leaving the room.
They looked at her as she left .
Matt asked " whats wrong with her."
Linda said (as putting dishes in sink) " I dont know ."

Couple hrs at they birthday party with their parents and young going .
As everyone started to come with music and the pool .
Andrea is sitting on a chair looking when one of her friends came over and said " Earth to Andrea " wave her hand in her eyes .
She looked up and said " Hi ,Michelle ." As she sat down next to her and asked " Are you ok."
She said " Not really. "
Michelle asked " What is it ? "
Andrea look and said "You know Jack right. Well I think I love him more every day ,but I don't know how to tell him since he has a girlfriend. "
Michelle said " Just tell him how you feel .you are like best friends. "
They heard ' Who is best friends. "
They turned around there was Jack stand there .
Michelle said " I just said you two are like best friends. "
He smiled and said " Oh ok .here is your birthday present. " hand Andrea and present
She took it and said " Thanks. Jack ." Opened the present it was a gold locket.
He said " Open it ."
She opened it and inside was two pictures one of her and one is Jack as babies .
She said " Sweet ." Looking at it
He said" Here let me put it on you. " she gives to him, goes behind her as she lift her long brown hair ,he put it on her.
Walked back around and they heard " Jack honey.

  He turned around there was a girl walking up to him  kissed him and said " I been looking for you ."
He said " Helen get ahold of yourself. We need to talk, excuse us. " as they walked away

Michelle said " That's is very beautiful locket. "
Andrea looked at it said " So sweet of him ." Look at him and Helen talking .

Hours later after everyone left  they was out cleaning up .
Andrea was picking up plates and cup and Andy was helping.
She felt something on her shoulder, she jumped ,turned around and said " Jack ,you know I don't like it when you do that to me ."
He laughed and Said " I know ,I'm glad you like you present. Can we talk."
She looked at as she put the plates and cups in a bag and Asked " What about Helen.,?"
He looked at her and said " We broke up.there is something I want to tell you ." Grabbed her hand
She said " Really, what is it? "
He looked into her green eyes and said I was very sarced if I tell you how I feel ,you would fell the same way."
She looked at his blue eyes and asked " What is it ."
He said " These last few years and as we grown up .I love you Andrea Thomas."

She looked him and was shocked and asked " You love me ."
He said " Yes i have love you since ten grade."
She said " That's funny because I love yoh too."
They both smiled ,hugged each other
Slow the both get closer and kissed for the first time

That night in her bedroom she gets out her diary
  Dear diary,
   Today was my and Andy sixteen birthday, it was fun having friends over  but the best part was after the party .
Jack told he love me and kissed me .
I love him too.

Your truly
Andrea Thomas
     Loves
Jack Montgomery