love forever pt 2

After they moved into their new house with alot of room for everone.
Andrea came downstairs ( big as a house) said " Im so tried ," Looking at her belly, rubbing her belly and said " Two more weeks baby ."
Jack looked at his beautiful pregnant wife and said " You are so beautiful. " kissing her belly. She smiled .
He got up and said " I love you Andrea Montgomery. "
She said "I love you too Jack ." Kissing him .

They heard " Come on ." They turned around there was Arron and Chris ( their 6 soon to be 7 )
Jack said " You two are very funny."
Andrea said " Honey something wrong ."
He looked at her and asked " What ?"
She said " We should kiss more often ." Laughing
The boys walked away from their parents.
Jack and Andrea still Laughing, sat down on their couch and looked around to their new home .
She said " I love this place. "
Jack looked at her and said " I love you and always have." Pulling her closer, put his hand on her belly and said " I love our family. "
She smiled and said " I wouldn't change anything. " they kissed agin .
She said " I dont think the baby like that "

Couple days at Andy's law school graduation .
As everyone sat down .
Linda said " Im so proud of him with everything with Helen and now he is to be lawyer." Matt took her hand .
Jack looked at his very pregnant wife and smiled she looked back at him and asked " What wrong ?"
He said " Nothing. " as he looked down at his family .
He through how lucky his was with a beautiful wife and soon to be seven children.
He grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes and said " I love you ."
She smiled at him and said " You better." Rubbing her belly .
They heard " Andrew Lee Thomas"
They cheer and clapped .
After Andrew's graduation they are getting pictures made.
Andy looked at his very pregnant sister and said " There is someone I want you met ." Taking her over a short brown woman is very beautiful green dress .
Andy said " Misty this is my twin sister Andrea ."
Misty turned around and said " Hi "
Andrea said " Hi Misty." Shaking her hand
Misty said" Your brother talks about alot and about his nieces and newphews."
Andrea smiled asked " How did you two met "
Andy stated to laugh and said " I was running late and slipped my coffee on her, she was lost."
She said " We just stated to talk. I just finished my college too. I am a nurse ,oh I see you are pregnant. "
Andrea smiled and said " Yes ,this is my eight kid "

Couple months later Andrea had her baby which was a girl.
Jack looked at his daughter and said" Hi my Brittany Nicole. "
Andrea said " She is beautiful. " Smiling at her .
As Jack put her little blanket on his baby daughter and asked " When is Andy 's wedding date?" As they walked out .
She said " I dont know he just called as said Misty and him will be here in a few to meet Brittany.and he has a surprise for us too."
He said " O.k." as they walked downstairs.
They heard " Chris you are wrong. "
They walk in the kictern to the outside,
Jack asked " Whats going on with you four?"
Arron said ( the quads are now 11 yrs old) Chris said the we are not going to be in the same classes in school ."
Andrea said " Its true you four needs to making other friends except you four together.

Andy and Misty came to their house and told everyone that they are married.