My love cheats on me

Taylor preview again
(This is sad wronging😢😢)
I got up the next day and I yawned I hear flirting so I went down stairs I hear delirious on the phone with some girl and Delirious send " hey baby daddy will be there at 6:00am and we will have some fun~~" then I hear a girl say "ahhhh~ I can't wait daddy~~" I got mad an sad so when Delirious hang up I ran at him and I hit him and I send ".......!!!" ( YOU LIED TO ME I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME BUT NO YOU LOVE A WOMAN!!) he looked at me and I hear Vanoss and Tyler come in and Delirious send " I do love you but I have a girlfriend to Taylor" I was so more mad and I told Vanoss to get ride of Delirious and I got rid of his mark and i went to my room crying I hear my father wildcat come in and he send " Taylor you ok?" I nod my head no and I send "...-....-..." ( w-why did he l-lie to me) he pats my head and send " don't worry I know a guy that loves you more then him" I look at him and I send "....?" (Who dad?") he smiled and send " remember when you where 13 and you meet my friend basicallyidowrk/ marcel?" I nod my head and he send " he loves you and he's coming here to live with us hehe and he's your new bodyguard is that cool" I smiled and nod my head and I send ".....!!" ( THX YOU DADDY YOUR THE BEST FATHER EVER AND SO IS DADDY!!) he giggles and walked out I was so happy I can't wait to meet marcel I lay on my bed and I went to sleep and pray my heart out.....

T.B.C
(304)