Chapter Eleven

I passionately take Isabel by the hand as we run through the wreckage of the fair, searching for Jack. Due to the immense heat, the stalls were beginning to set on fire which only add to the apocalyptic danger. I silently grit my teeth and continue.

This is literally a life or death situation. I won't let humanity (more specifically Isabel), die without a fight.

'Why do we need to find jack?' She yells, as we continue to sprint down the field. I barely hear her over the loud roaring of the teletubbie sun. Stars are noisy when up-close, and this one was no exception.

'He has my phone! He was using it to play subway surfers in the car!' I scream in response, my voice straining.

'Why do we need your phone?!'

'When you guys gave it to me, you told me you could use it to fire rockets in space! Maybe we could use it to destroy the-' 

We stop dead in our tracks, my heels digging into the scorched ground. A few yards away, Jack and Ellie stand still, staring directly at us.

But someone is blocking our path.

Oh my god. 

Shane Yãw stands awkwardly in our way, armed with a sharpened make-up brush. His eyed glowed red from the surrounding blaze, and his hair unruly- a truly terrifying look. Ever since the deserved downfall of his channel, he has been seeking out revenge on all those who unsubscribed. I guess now it's my turn...

But why the hell is he doing this now?!

Isabel gasps fearfully beside me, her hand trembling in mine. I gulp and furrow my brow, mustering up the courage to meet the despicable man's eyes.

'What do you want Shane?!' I shout with a wavering voice, 'Can't you see the world is ending right now?' I wildly gesture to the teletubbie sun above us, in response it Debbie Ryan smirks back down at me.

Shane mouth-pops menacingly, an evil grin spreading across his face. 

'I, Shane Yæw, my real name, come craving sweet revenge!'

He points his weapen frantically at both me and my dreamy bassist lover, causing us to quickly recoil away.

'No way dude. You suck.' Isabel exclaims quickly. She sounds strong, but out the corner of my eye, I watch as a tear delicately falls down her face, breaking my heart. I squeeze her hand discreetly.

'You are SO manipulative!!' Shane yells, 'Oh my God! You're fake crying!'

'Shane, please-'

Before I can even finish my sentence or plan our next move, he leaps fowards with tremendous vigour, in an almost ballerina-like manner, and puts his shank to our necks. The stench of his foul breath alone is torturous, and enough to drive me to insanity.

I scream in distress. What is he gaining from this?!

'You WILL pay the price!' He throws his head back and cackles disgustingly. I almost gag and Isabel woefully wimpers beside me.

'Hannah-'

She calls my name in a small, ragged voice. Despite the madness surrounding me, her bright, ocean-like eyes still manage to make my heart pratically miss a beat.

'I need to ask you something before we-'

'ARGHHGHGHGHHG!!'

What the hell?!

Without warning, Shane's body is launched up into the air, his arms and legs flailing helplessly as he travels through the sky- he greatly resembled a fish out of water. I whip my head round to see what force caused such an incredible feat.