New Beginnings

Every story has a fresh start right from a new day with a rising sun to the moon in the night singing sweet lullaby. Why can't people live their life as if it's a new chapter and a brand new day. As a person, Today does not define you by your actions performed yesterday. The past is past similarly your past is not influenced by your present, the only thing that matters how you are in present and what future awaits you. Life is all about that present which makes your life worth and the future it shapes for you. It may have many hurdles doesn't mean we give up. Imagine you are solving a math problem but can't seem to find the answer even after struggling so much and remembering every formulae relating to it. What would you do? Would you throw the pencil in frustration or tear away the paper? Or would you take 2 minutes and calm your mind and take a fresh page and start all over again but with a fresh new perspective? Now imagine that the math problem is your life. You are currently in a state of mind where you are confused about your choices and can't concentrate which leads you to the ultimate failure that you have been facing since a very long time. Would you give up and start sulking on the old exhausted pages of your book of life? Or will you turn to a new fresh page and welcome a new beginning? Life is too short to have regrets and disappointments. So live yours as a new beginning in your book of life.