Chapter 1: the trauma

As usual I've got up and did all the routine chores, all by myself. Of course cause it's only me and my dog now, other than some chickens, two cows and my horse in the little stable that I've built in the backyard, Only creatures that are alive here. Hopefully not the only ones that are alive. Guess*(fingers crossed)* someone is out there, for me. At least one.
           I've got used to it though,The loneliness. Even as a child I wasn't all cheery or a people's person. I just didn't believe people, didn't trust them no matter how friendly they were,how close they were. But I've got some really good friends back then. I used to share about what I like and what bothers me, it kept me sane.
     And when I turned 9, right on my birthday my parents gave eachother a divorce. Sure it was a gift to me.I think that was the best thing that ever happened to us all. Dad managed to get my custody and there was nothing to complaint about. Except for all the female strangers he would bring home at the end of the night. I never stepped out of my room actually unless if it's for breakfast, school and dinner. That year my grades were really bad and I was pretty bad at everything like academics,sports and even at theaters which I loved the most. So I was moved to my grandpa's home at london for a change and also to be disciplined by him. Paw is a wealthy and the most respected old man in the village. He was very young when he was in the military and served as a lieutenant in the world war-2, he always bragged about his medals. He moved to a village in London and settled down there, after the war. He started a small print business with one of friends which later became very successful and famous leaving us pretty rich. I never saw my grand ma though cause by the time mum and dad got married, she died of brain tumor. My dad used to say that his childhood's been very traumatic because of grandpa, that he was very strict and mean to daddy. But it wasn't the same with me. I liked the company of my grandpa. Maybe my dad was the troublesome kid and he stayed like that for the rest of his life.
           My days wit grandpa were to say are very cool. Daily he used to check up on me and ask about everything. I felt wanted and very special around him. I started to feel like a normal kid. Hence I was able to focus on my grades, sports and other stuff. Importantly we used to hike together almost twice a month. He taught me all of his tricks. How to survive in woods, how to hunt and fish etc... it's obvious that he was old fashioned and I kinda admired that, a lot. We used to live in his bunglaow with many servants in the countryside. The environment, medows and people, I just loved all the of it. We had many farms and cattle. For my 11th birthday, grandpa gave me a pony and I named him after my then dead dog : crystal, he is a sweetheart. I wasn't much fan of technology but learned a thing or two about it. Even though it's a small village we had everything at our home. A telephone, computer, telly, fax machine and many things, they made everything so easy.